One of boxing's biggest star prospects Ryan Garcia is a big fan of Conor McGregor

Another pro boxer says Conor is a good fighter and that he’s a fan? LOL he doesn’t know shit about fighting whatsoever. Just being a fan of Conor is proof of this. Oh and Floyd carried Conor, too. He did it because he wanted to make sure the fans got what hey wanted.

Floyd cares about entertainment in the ring. He gave rounds to Conor to make it seem competitive. He let Conor hit him on purpose. If he didn’t allow this, Conor would’ve missed every single punch just like genius Max Kellerman said. Tyson and Leonard are fools, too. Both said they were surprised, impressed, etc, Tyson gave him an A on his performance, but what does he know? What does Leonard know?

Neither of them know anything about boxing or fighting in general. Especially since they said “Conor did well, impressed me” because they should’ve known Floyd carried him. It’s clear as day. They should’ve known he allowed Conor to land and take rounds. Right, you’re just another delusional McNutNibbler, LOL! You know nothing.

My favourite fighter, Khabiby, is going to take him down right away and smash him so easily hahahahaha. Conor can’t stop a single takedown from even manlet Mendes. He couldn’t even get back up either.

Stop pointing out good things about McGregor, PRObro. It’s against Sherdog policy. If you say one more good thing about him, I’ll just sum it up to trolling. Everybody else, feel free to shit on him all the way until our all-time favourite fighter, Khabib, mauls his buttocks.

Conor via R1 KO/TKO. “Khabib was always overrated!”

Loma is the real p4p#1 - and one of the greatest talents that history has ever seen in boxing

Loma was like 495-1 as an amature. 2 gold medals. Fastest to win a title ever, in only his 2nd or 3rd pro fight I think. Just insane stuff

Only 10 pro fights and already a 3 division champ. Loma is doing stuff that's unheard of.

Loma is simply another elite boxer among a laundry list of boxers who all came out and said that Conor did great against Floyd, gave Floyd legit trouble, and that Conor showed legit boxing skill...but apparently anonymous shertards on the internet know more than they all do. Conor haters will never give Conor credit.
Lol @ Lomachenko being P4P #1

He lost to an over the hill Salido and beat a ridiculously undersized Rigo. Crawford and GGG are both far above him; Loma is the most overrated boxer in history. He's currently in the midst of ducking a washed up Pacquiao because he knows he'd lose that too. <45><45>

am I the only one who thinks ProLogic has multiple accounts here?
<36>

Another pro boxer says Conor is a good fighter and that he’s a fan? LOL he doesn’t know shit about fighting whatsoever. Just being a fan of Conor is proof of this. Oh and Floyd carried Conor, too. He did it because he wanted to make sure the fans got what hey wanted.

Floyd cares about entertainment in the ring. He gave rounds to Conor to make it seem competitive. He let Conor hit him on purpose. If he didn’t allow this, Conor would’ve missed every single punch just like genius Max Kellerman said. Tyson and Leonard are fools, too. Both said they were surprised, impressed, etc, Tyson gave him an A on his performance, but what does he know? What does Leonard know?

Neither of them know anything about boxing or fighting in general. Especially since they said “Conor did well, impressed me” because they should’ve known Floyd carried him. It’s clear as day. They should’ve known he allowed Conor to land and take rounds. Right, you’re just another delusional McNutNibbler, LOL! You know nothing.

My favourite fighter, Khabiby, is going to take him down right away and smash him so easily hahahahaha. Conor can’t stop a single takedown from even manlet Mendes. He couldn’t even get back up either.

Stop pointing out good things about McGregor, PRObro. It’s against Sherdog policy. If you say one more good thing about him, I’ll just sum it up to trolling. Everybody else, feel free to shit on him all the way until our all-time favourite fighter, Khabib, mauls his buttocks.

With all the evidence, there are still people who think the earth is flat.
<36>

I thought Fedor/Jones fans are delusional af, but Condor fans are some next level shit.

Bunch of rednecks.

@PROlogic

Guarantee they’re going to take it the wrong way as if you actually compared Conor with Ali.

Any time Conor is mentioned with Ali in any way, they immediately take it the wrong way and the real point escapes them.

Then you have the assholes on this planet that believe Bruce Lee was actually some sort of super fighter/martial artist. There’s even some here on Sherdog. They believe he was an amazing fighter, unbeatable. Some are trolling but some aren’t. I’ve seen people say he would beat Conor and Anderson easily (in mma and street) Tyson and Ali in boxing, etc.

Some even believe he was one of the reasons for MMA starting, and that he was he first guy to ever mix styles. Or even learn more than one style or something. This “father of mma” stuff is nonsense. Always been a fan of him but he was not some unbelievable fighter st all lol.

@PROlogic

Guarantee they’re going to take it the wrong way as if you actually compared Conor with Ali.

Any time Conor is mentioned with Ali in any way, they immediately take it the wrong way and the real point escapes them.

Then you have the assholes on this planet that believe Bruce Lee was actually some sort of super fighter/martial artist..

People were Cross-training before, but he made it popular. He has the respect of many mma guys who knew him and trained him.

Actually, I didnt want to say anything, just post this video.
<Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>
<bball2><bball2><bball2><bball2>

Your boyfriend condor mcgregori has a completely different opinion.
giphy.gif

Why would Floyd allow Conor to land shots on purpose and risk getting badly hurt or even losing? I don't think that most of what you said is true. I think that Floyd played safe and made his move when the time was right which was during the 9th and 10th when Conor was no longer fresh and tired from trying to land on Floyd. I'm not trying to start an argument but It seems like you're hating on Conor for no reason. He walked away with a 100 million dollars so what if he could't beat arguably one of the best defensive boxers ever??

Why would Floyd allow Conor to land shots on purpose and risk getting badly hurt or even loosing? I don't think that most of what you said is true. I think that Floyd played safe and made his move when the time was right which was during the 9th and 10th when Conor was no longer fresh and tired from trying to land on Floyd. I'm not trying to start an argument but It seems like you're hating on Conor for no reason. He walked away with a 100 million dollars so what if he could't beat arguably one of the best defensive boxers ever??

You act like he had to fight an elite boxer.

He had to fight a white boi with shit boxing.

And it wasnt 100 million dollars... stop saying that, lmao.

Conor only landed one "good" shot.

He even said before the fight how everything would go.
<36>

Look at this fight from another angle and it's even more ridiculous.

You are probably just trolling, so I dont take you seriously.

<36>

Well It doesn't matter if Conor's boxing is "shit" compared to Floyd he can still knock people out and no matter what anybody says I don't believe that Floyd would risk that just to entertain the same people who tuned in just to see him lose anyway. And ok so he made what 90 mil, 80 mil, 70 mil that is still a boat load of money. Name an mma athlete who has made half that, maybe Brock but I would say the majority of his earnings where from the wwe. I just googled it and it says that Brock's net worth is 22 million at 41. Conor doubled (tripled imo) that with one fight. There is seriously no reason to hate on Conor other than whatever salty feelings people have towards him

Why would Floyd allow Conor to land shots on purpose and risk getting badly hurt or even losing? I don't think that most of what you said is true. I think that Floyd played safe and made his move when the time was right which was during the 9th and 10th when Conor was no longer fresh and tired from trying to land on Floyd. I'm not trying to start an argument but It seems like you're hating on Conor for no reason. He walked away with a 100 million dollars so what if he could't beat arguably one of the best defensive boxers ever??

Ah, old school That209 long ass post.

Let me explain, son:

I wasn’t being serious about that. I was making fun of the unrealistic, obsessed Conor haters that will never give him credit for anything. They never give him credit for any of his wins or any of the success he had in some losses, but they’re quick to say his losses are legit. Every single one of his wins is trash, but his losses? legit, yo. TS and I have always been very vocal about how pathetic most of his haters are. Myself, TS, and the people he tags in many of his posts are some of the few Conor fans that aren’t afraid to call the haters on their hypocritical bullshit, and point out how uneducated they are in terms of the technical aspects of the sport.

Unlike most that don’t know wtf they’re watching and straight up refuse new information, especially if it’s a Conor fan saying it. His haters believe Floyd carried Conor because he wanted the fans to get their money’s worth. He let Conor hit him and win most of the rounds because he wanted it to seem competitive. Conor’s boxing is pure shit. His grappling is pure shit. Apparently Conor is terrible at literally everything to do with fighting, according to his haters. I’m sure you’ve seen it many times now, but every single one of Conor’s wins? garbage. His losses? all legit like I mentioned already. They say his opponent is going to beat him going into every single fight.

They point out his weaknesses, talk about how his opponent specializes at something, etc, Conor stands no chance! Conor ends up winning easily and suddenly his opponent was never that good to begin with, but.. during the entire build up, they said Conor had no chance? How or why was he so amazing the day before but was always shit once he loses? it’s an interesting trend they have going on. They absolutely believe it, too. Before it used to be his opponent was never that good, the fight was fixed or a fluke, but now it’s the first excuse most of the time usually.

It’s always something, though. Always. They straight up refuse to accept he’s a great fighter. They can’t put aside his shit talk/marketing/hype shit for one minute and just admit he’s a phenomenal fighter. They dislike him so much they actually think all the trash talk is real. If we go by their method of supreme intelligence and fight knowledge - Holloway, Poirier, Aldo, Mendes, and Alvarez are shit, always have been and always will be.

They’re shit opponents. These wins mean nothing. All either fixed, flukes, or they’re no good fighters. They say Nate sucks, too, but apparently that loss is proof of Conor’s low level game. And the rematch is further proof. So if Conor beats Khabib and you see people saying he was never that good from the start, you’ll understand my sarcasm. Then it’s onto the next flavour of month. A new challenger that Conor has no chance against whatsoever.

That’s sherdog for you.

Don’t reply to @Brock-B-level-Athlete - it’s a complete waste of time. He’s one of those Conor haters that believe in and spread the bullshit I just warned you about. He’ll say a bunch of ridiculous crap to you while putting ‘hee hee ha ha lolol’ and say you’re a delusional, ‘triggered’ little Conor cockgobbler, even though he’s the one that posts in every single Conor thread. He talks shit. That’s it. All he’s good for on here. He’s trolling you.

/rant

<36>

You are not a smart man.

Ah, old school That209 long ass post.

Let me explain, son:

I wasn’t being serious about that. I was making fun of the unrealistic, obsessed Conor haters that will never give him credit for anything. They never give him credit for any of his wins or any of the success he had in some losses, but they’re quick to say his losses are legit. Every single one of his wins is trash, but his losses? legit, yo. TS and I have always been very vocal about how pathetic most of his haters are. Myself, TS, and the people he tags in many of his posts are some of the few Conor fans that aren’t afraid to call the haters on their hypocritical bullshit, and point out how uneducated they are in terms of the technical aspects of the sport.

Unlike most that don’t know wtf they’re watching and straight up refuse new information, especially if it’s a Conor fan saying it. His haters believe Floyd carried Conor because he wanted the fans to get their money’s worth. He let Conor hit him and win most of the rounds because he wanted it to seem competitive. Conor’s boxing is pure shit. His grappling is pure shit. Apparently Conor is terrible at literally everything to do with fighting, according to his haters. I’m sure you’ve seen it many times now, but every single one of Conor’s wins? garbage. His losses? all legit like I mentioned already. They say his opponent is going to beat him going into every single fight.

They point out his weaknesses, talk about how his opponent specializes at something, etc, Conor stands no chance! Conor ends up winning easily and suddenly his opponent was never that good to begin with, but.. during the entire build up, they said Conor had no chance? How or why was he so amazing the day before but was always shit once he loses? it’s an interesting trend they have going on. They absolutely believe it, too. Before it used to be his opponent was never that good, the fight was fixed or a fluke, but now it’s the first excuse most of the time usually.

It’s always something, though. Always. They straight up refuse to accept he’s a great fighter. They can’t put aside his shit talk/marketing/hype shit for one minute and just admit he’s a phenomenal fighter. They dislike him so much they actually think all the trash talk is real. If we go by their method of supreme intelligence and fight knowledge - Holloway, Poirier, Aldo, Mendes, and Alvarez are shit, always have been and always will be.

They’re shit opponents. These wins mean nothing. All either fixed, flukes, or they’re no good fighters. They say Nate sucks, too, but apparently that loss is proof of Conor’s low level game. And the rematch is further proof. So if Conor beats Khabib and you see people saying he was never that good from the start, you’ll understand my sarcasm. Then it’s onto the next flavour of month. A new challenger that Conor has no chance against whatsoever.

That’s sherdog for you.

Don’t reply to @Brock-B-level-Athlete - it’s a complete waste of time. He’s one of those Conor haters that believe in and spread the bullshit I just warned you about. He’ll say a bunch of ridiculous crap to you while putting ‘hee hee ha ha lolol’ and say you’re a delusional, ‘triggered’ little Conor cockgobbler, even though he’s the one that posts in every single Conor thread. He talks shit. That’s it. All he’s good for on here. He’s trolling you.

/rant

Yeah I kinda figured he was trolling but didn't want to seem like I agreed with anything he said. Also I've been reading the sherdog forums for about 2 years now but only just decided to make an account today and participate in the discussions, I know there are a lot of trolls here lol

/rant

P4P one of the biggest noobs here.
<36>

oh btw. Im not a conor hater, ask the popcorn guy.
<Gordonhat>

Well It doesn't matter if Conor's boxing is "shit" compared to Floyd he can still knock people out and no matter what anybody says I don't believe that Floyd would risk that just to entertain the same people who tuned in just to see him lose anyway. And ok so he made what 90 mil, 80 mil, 70 mil that is still a boat load of money. Name an mma athlete who has made half that, maybe Brock but I would say the majority of his earnings where from the wwe. I just googled it and it says that Brock's net worth is 22 million at 41. Conor doubled (tripled imo) that with one fight. There is seriously no reason to hate on Conor other than whatever salty feelings people have towards him

tl;dr?

"I don't believe that Floyd would risk that just to entertain the same people who tuned in just to see him lose anyway."

No one cares what you believe.

"And ok so he made what 90 mil, 80 mil, 70 mil that is still a boat load of money."

He made 30-40 million max.

lmao@Brock.

He just came and made millions. Your boi conny had to put all his blood into it.

tl;dr?

"I don't believe that Floyd would risk that just to entertain the same people who tuned in just to see him lose anyway."

No one cares what you believe.

"And ok so he made what 90 mil, 80 mil, 70 mil that is still a boat load of money."

He made 30-40 million max.

lmao@Brock.

He just came and made millions. Your boi conny had to put all his blood into it.

Well he made more than your boi Lesnar so deal with it

Back