One last Shogun S&C video... Check it out!

These 3rd world training methods aren't going to cut it if Shogun wants to contend. He needs to go to King's MMA and make the sacrifices so he stops getting KO'd.

These 3rd world training methods aren't going to cut it if Shogun wants to contend. He needs to go to King's MMA and make the sacrifices so he stops getting KO'd.

The 3d world guy apparently is from Orange County/LA and looks like Shogun knew him through Rafael Cordeiro...

LOL

Anderson's 57 year old S&C coach Rogerio "Roidgerio" Camoes, totally natty ;-)

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Yeah... Under his wise guidance Anderson Silva became Androstane Silva...

And didn't Feijao ( Camoes too ) also test positive for Stanozolol or something like that ?

Michael Giovanni looks like a fucking beast. Would love to see him against Rousey or CM Punk.

Most roiders don't know jack shit about top SnC, for many reasons, one of them being the fact that they don't fucking know how to train someone natural

mma fighters natural

:icon_lol:

Yeah... Under his wise guidance Anderson Silva became Androstane Silva...

And didn't Feijao ( Camoes too ) also test positive for Stanozolol or something like that ?

yeah its not like anderson was using it since always and that rogerio camoes was his s&c since a long time. like 7 years at least

Always a Shogun fan.

But holy fuck that is awful programming for a professional fighter. I'm not one to hate, but that trainer is shit and I literally can't find a nice word to say about what I just watched. Hopefully he didn't fuck Shogun's natural abilities up too much or injure him during the camp.

yeah its not like anderson was using it since always and that rogerio camoes was his s&c since a long time. like 7 years at least

At least that's one of Camoes's fields of expertise it seems : not getting caught...

Always a Shogun fan.

But holy fuck that is awful programming for a professional fighter. I'm not one to hate, but that trainer is shit and I literally can't find a nice word to say about what I just watched. Hopefully he didn't fuck Shogun's natural abilities up too much or injure him during the camp.

Odds are stupid exercizes like his " counter punching " kinda slowly with added weight ( with the pully ) could make him slower...

Why would anyone still do that kind of BS exercizes, especially since he wasn't even trying to explode to the max is beyond me...

Like a previous poster said , we'll soon be able to call him Slowgun...

This HL has to be the worst one I've seen a UFC caliber fighter perform, and that 's saying a LOT about it considering how "bro-ish" most of the MMA SnC coach usually are...

Is this also Werdum's guy...?

If it is that might give me more confidence...but on the face face of it this is highly unimpressive, even outright discouraging. Shogun's intensity seems lacking.

Is this also Werdum's guy...?

If it is that might give me more confidence...but on the face face of it this is highly unimpressive, even outright discouraging. Shogun's intensity seems lacking.

Looks like he trained FW at some point but I didn't see him at all in the UFC countdown or embedded shows prior to Cain's fight...

Werdum looked to be working with a former Oly lifter that was introduced to him by Lyoto Machida

Biggest douchebag looking guy i ever saw that Giovani dude. If im wrong and there are a few bigger douchebags in this world im sorry, but im sure its close.

Back