One fight that you'd travel the world to watch in person?

Floyd vs Conor

That's why I asked "travel the world" in the title sir ;)

So you've been to 5, which ones if you don't mind me asking?

I've been to:

UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs Johnson (Stockholm, Sweden) - 2 hour flight from London
UFC Fight Night 69: Jędrzejczyk vs. Penne (Berlin, Germany) - 2 hour flight from London
UFC 194: Aldo vs McGregor (Las Vegas, Nevada, United States) - 15 hour, 2 flights from London
Bellator 158: Daley vs Lima (London, England) - 1 hour from my home

I also have attended some boxing events, of course Kovalev vs Ward being the best by far, but seeing the prodigy which is Terence Crawford, before he became the guy he is now - against Ricky Burns, in his hometown of Glasgow, in retrospect, that was fantastic to witness.

Wow nice fights you have been to! I have been to Jones vs Teixeira in Baltimore, Mendes vs Lamas in Fairfax VA (it was in my university arena!), Cowboy vs Cowboy in Pittsburgh, UFC 200 in Vegas, and 205 in MSG. I hope to travel internationally for one or two in 2017.

I would have loved to have traveled to Japan to witness one of the Pride spectacles back in the day, too bad that will ever happen now obviously.
I still believe.

rizin-day-2.jpg

Why pre-Brock Cain? Cain became even better after Brock, no?

nope.

Cain won convincingly, but Brock damaged Cain in undetectable but terrible ways- Cain has been fragile ever since Brock.

before Brock= Cain was healthy.
after= always hurt.

Id like to see Fedor fight Durable Cain

Wow nice fights you have been to! I have been to Jones vs Teixeira in Baltimore, Mendes vs Lamas in Fairfax VA (it was in my university arena!), Cowboy vs Cowboy in Pittsburgh, UFC 200 in Vegas, and 205 in MSG. I hope to travel internationally for one or two in 2017.
Well you went to 2 huge ones, and the Jones one was pretty huge too.

Great job mang!

nope.

Cain won convincingly, but Brock damaged Cain in undetectable but terrible ways- Cain has been fragile ever since Brock.

before Brock= Cain was healthy.
after= always hurt.

Id like to see Fedor fight Durable Cain
I think that is total bollocks to be honest.

i went to vegas the wkend of 194. didnt go to the fight but watched at a close circuit event at the mgm grand and it was awesome. entire wkend was insane. the mgm was insane following the finish. i was never a huge mcgregor fan (i bet on aldo) but his follow was entertaining as hell. watching thousands of irish dance and singing on blackjack tables etc will be a site i will never forget. so fun.

Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva in their prime

Don Frye vs Dan Severn, around UFC 10 time, that fight needed to happen. Yeah they were good friends so it didn't but that was the mega fight to make at the time!. Would have loved to have seen it

You would have got a better view watching on you 50inch 4k tv on ppv which you could have bought with that money and still had about £1000 left over to spend on hookers beer and cocaine. You would have got to miss the 15 hours sat in a tin can in the air and in a room with thousands of people screaming, but still
STFU

If I would travel around the world it would not be to watch fights.
I love watching fights, and they look amazing on my 9.5ft (3meter) home theater with my HD projector and sound great too.... Seeing fights live is fun but I almost like watching at home better, the excitement of the event is cool but you don't see the fight nearly as well

I would have travelled a long way to see Pink Floyd with full lineup (RIP Richard Wright)

Now I would go at least anywhere in U.S. Or Canada to see Daft Punk, maybe farther if I have the money. I'm hoping for a 2017 tour, as they toured in 97 and '07

fortunately I have scene pretty much all the other bands I wanted to see that were playing together at a time when I would have been able to see them

I don't know if Id drop a hat to do it but I would LOVE to see Doo Ho Choi fighting anyone in the top 5 FW in Seoul.

Would be unreal.

Back