One Fc

Askren wouldn't make it, imo, I don't know the other guys.

Unless he has upped his camp level, he looked like dog shit against Santos

Ev Ting, Martin Nguyen, Narantungalag Jadambaa and Kazunori Yokota are all Cans

and One Fc ?

giphy.gif

I'm busy even catching up with ufc events buddy

Why comment if you don't know shit about it then? Everyone's seen that lame ass can crushing gif 100 times, it isn't funny anymore bruh.

Just give him a couple of bad match ups if you want him to look bad

Yep, Askren in all liklihood could beat some championship level fighters due to his very high one dimensional style but that could also cause him to lose to some mid-tier guys. Just do the opposite for him that they do for Conor if they wanted to shut him up.

Instead they let their champ Bendo go to get murdered by a guy he murdered and let him keep his Bellator Belt on top of the ONE belt. ONE hasn't been able to keep him nearly active enough though. I think he probably has 2 fights left in him and he ends up retiring and starts coaching full time even though that pains me to say as a fan.

Can they just have Askren fight every couple of months?

Can they just have Askren fight every couple of months?
They must not be able to afford his salary that often. I was hoping their new sponsorship deal would give them the cash to make him more active.

Last edited:
They are employing two of the pound for pound best fighters in the world in askren and gafarov, can ufc get off their high horses and employ these fighters . They are nothing but a showcase in their organisation they deserve to prove themselves within the ranks of the ufc . Both fighters would easily be ranked within the top ten of the ufc. #WTFisthewait4

Well I suppose they could cut some people, like from their LW div which has 98 fighters ranked as low as #495. But if they did that they couldn't saturate us with all of these subpar cards.

They could co-promote like how Rizin is doing, but some of their fighters may lose (we just saw a former Strikeforce guy take a belt from another former Strikeforce guy) and they couldn't sell their "we are the NFL of MMA" narrative.

Guess it might be a while before the UFC gets those guys.

Guess it might be a while before the UFC gets those guys.

The UFC's never gonna get Aoki unless Shinya wants to go way out of his way to get signed. If they gave Aoki an immediate title-shot or title-eliminator (or maybe a "you win this fight, you get a title-eliminator" fight), it may be easier to get him signed, but they're not gonna do that. And it's just really not worth it for Aoki to have to go through everything he'd have to do with his Japanese managers and his current contracts and alleged Yakuza connections and everything to get into the UFC if he's just gonna end up being another guy who's gonna have to win at least 4-8 fights before he gets a title shot (which's the situation Will Brooks is in now.) He's accomplished enough in his career and he's making good enough money to be perfectly fine to not be in that position.
They may get Gafurov in the future, but Gafurov's got the champion's clause right now and he's happy in ONE-- getting good challenges, making good money, getting a lot of heat behind him, fighting regularly. He's gonna be with ONE for at least another couple years, and ONE's not the RFA; the UFC's not just gonna be able to take their champions.

They must not be able to afford his salary that often. I ws hoping their new sponsorship deal would give them the cash to make him mlre active.

It's more that Askren's too valuable to use outside of their biggest markets like Singapore or Manila, or areas where they need a big inauguration (like Dubai, or maybe a Shanghai card in the future or somethin', or maybe even if they ever get to Japan.) It's like when GSP was fighting and they had a show scheduled in Montreal; it's a waste to have him fight oustide of Montreal.

Back