One Fc

Donald Who?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They are employing two of the pound for pound best fighters in the world in askren and gafarov, can ufc get off their high horses and employ these fighters . They are nothing but a showcase in their organisation they deserve to prove themselves within the ranks of the ufc . Both fighters would easily be ranked within the top ten of the ufc. #WTFisthewait4

Glitch in the matrix?

Déja vue

Weird you listed Gafurov and not Bibi

How many top 10 wins do either of them have? 0?

Watch them come to the UFC and not crack the top 10.

Both of them are

giphy.gif

funny, i seem to recall hearing the same shit about eddie from bellator... and all those strikeforce bums that have just done terrible in the ufc, by winning all those fights.

just because dana/rogan/goldie call their fighters the best doesn't make it true. it certainly never has, so far.

Have you actually seen Askren fight? Dude is the cure for insomnia.

Both of them are

giphy.gif
Guessing you don't watch any ONE events?

Ev Ting, Martin Nguyen, Narantungalag Jadambaa and Kazunori Yokota are all FAR from cans and Gafurov has finished them all by RNC in his last 4 fights. Not to mention he has a win over current UFC fighter Mairbek Taisumov.

Gafurov was struggle real bad against the Mongolian warrior jadamba naratongalog!!!!!!! Still want to them both fight 1 more time. Jadamba already on 2 fight winning streak with 2 finishes. 1 ko and 2 sub with both of them highlight reel.

askren fights like once a year, and is a little baby

Ev Ting, Martin Nguyen, Narantungalag Jadambaa and Kazunori Yokota are all FAR from cans and Gafurov has finished them all by RNC in his last 4 fights. Not to mention he has a win over current UFC fighter Mairbek Taisumov.

Ev Ting, Martin Nguyen, Narantungalag Jadambaa and Kazunori Yokota are all Cans

and One Fc ?

giphy.gif

I'm busy even catching up with ufc events buddy

Can't wait for Martin Nguyen vs Christan lee.

God!!!! I don't know how well ASKREN could fare against ufc top ten (i think wouldn't do bad) but hell i hope they do this soon Just so we can start talking new stuff like; Ronda's boxing, Jone's everything, Conors superhuman powers and prime whoever against prime whoever! ;)
Just give him a couple of bad match ups if you want him to look bad

Ev Ting, Martin Nguyen, Narantungalag Jadambaa and Kazunori Yokota are all Cans

and One Fc ?

giphy.gif

I'm busy even catching up with ufc events buddy

Clearly you don't have much time since your using a meme from 2012.

In other news

19a48c3cad1aa3acf5374d32e64dcba9.jpg

If you don't have time to watch it or the willingness to learn about it, then don't comment on it.

Back