ONE FC is Live right now boys

Hirata is a joke tbh. They’re feeding her 3-2 opponents and acting like she’s the greatest.

I am not impressed.
i would like kanako murata vs hirata or rin nakai vs hirata and after will say she's maybe hope of japan

Yeah the commentators said 5-0 so many times.

thanks for clearing it up!
Looked like a can crusher but if they’re building her and it was a late replacement then it is what it is!

I saw someone say she missed weight and then acted like Conor when she won, is that true?

That was me who said that.

Between every round she was dancing around, putting her arms up in the air like Rocky Balboa, sticking her tongue out etc. Just showboating like crazy, and she missed weight.

While she fought a good fight, and looked impressive, I really dislike the showboating types and I find it even more irritating since she missed weight.

Maybe she should have danced her fat ass on the bike or inside the sauna more.

To each their own, but that type of stuff annoys the shit out of me.

Edit: Typo.

That was me who said that.

Between every round she was dancing around, putting her arms up in the air like Rocky Balboa, sticking her tongue out etc. Just showboating like crazy, and she missed weight.

While she fought a good fight, and looked impressive, I really dislike the showboating types and I find it even more irritating since she missed weight.

Maybe she should have danced her fat ass on the bike or inside the sauna more.

To each their own, but that type of stuff annoys the shit out of me.

Edit: Typo.
So because she missed weight she shouldn’t try to put on a show and win over the fans? She missed weight, she lost part of her purse, she already was punished. She still has to go out there, fight, and win some fans.

So because she missed weight she shouldn’t try to put on a show and win over the fans? She missed weight, she lost part of her purse, she already was punished. She still has to go out there, fight, and win some fans.

Yes, she missed weight, completely unprofessional and embarrassing.

So dancing around like a fool, while being a fat out of shape pig, is both hilarious and completely retarded at the same time.

Yes, she missed weight, completely unprofessional and embarrassing.

So dancing around like a fool, while being a fat out of shape pig, is both hilarious and completely retarded at the same time.
I see. Drinking the haterade. Lol at “fat unprofessional pig.” It’s not like pulled a Dern or Barber.

I see. Drinking the haterade. Lol at “fat unprofessional pig.” It’s not like pulled a Dern or Barber.

She missed weight, just like Dern and Barber, how is it any different.

Her job, once she signs the contract is to make weight. If I sign a contract to build you a house, and I fail, I'm pretty sure you would call me unprofessional.

Just like she's a fat, unprofessional pig for missing the weight she signed to fight at.

As I said above, maybe if she danced her fat ass around the sauna, she wouldn't have missed weight.

She missed weight, just like Dern and Barber, how is it any different.

Her job, once she signs the contract is to make weight. If I sign a contract to build you a house, and I fail, I'm pretty sure you would call me unprofessional.

Just like she's a fat, unprofessional pig for missing the weight she signed to fight at.

As I said above, maybe if she danced her fat ass around the sauna, she wouldn't have missed weight.
Her job is to make weight and fight. She did half of that, and did it very well. Your analogy, much like your opinion, is shit.

the fact that you equate one pound over being equal to being 8 pounds over, just exacerbates the shiftiness of your opinion.

Her job is to make weight and fight. She did half of that, and did it very well. Your analogy, much like your opinion, is shit.

the fact that you equate one pound over being equal to being 8 pounds over, just exacerbates the shiftiness of your opinion.

Over is over.

She signed a contract to make a specified weight and failed.

Doesn't matter how much over she was, she agreed to something, willingly signed the line, and failed miserably.

Hence why her showboating is hilariously embarrassing.

Over is over.

She signed a contract to make a specified weight and failed.

Doesn't matter how much over she was, she agreed to something, willingly signed the line, and failed miserably.

Hence why her showboating is hilariously embarrassing.
Embarrassing is you trashing a fun, entertaining fighter.

Embarrassing is you trashing a fun, entertaining fighter.

Maybe if the fat pig worried more about diet and conditioning and less about showboating, she would have made weight.

Embarrassing is you white knighting for someone who can't keep their word on a contract nobody forced her to sign.

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Back