ONE FC is Live right now boys

Very cool. Thank you TS. Although not available in my country, VPN bless.

Flinstones theme tune...
tumblr_mqgbvsSHah1r0sz5qo1_400.gif

Also Lapicus should definitely be getting a title shot by the end of the year if he keeps that up.

Last edited:
(not available in your country (USA) what kinda shit is this.

Any particularly good fights on this card? i'm only aware of one or two fighters excluding the UFC crossovers.
Lapicus vs Gafurov on paper was good.

Petchmorakot in the main event is good... although he's fighting an overmatched opponent.

That height difference is pretty nuts here. Petchmorakot has a really nice fusion of kickboxing style hands with loads of Mua Thai moves. Nice.

That height difference is pretty nuts here. Petchmorakot has a really nice fusion of kickboxing style hands with loads of Mua Thai moves. Nice.
Petchmorakot is at the very highest level. ONE robbing him of his win over Giorgio Petrosyan was just an embarrassment.

Meanwhile Pongsiri here looking like Henry Cejudo.

Hirata is a joke tbh. They’re feeding her 3-2 opponents and acting like she’s the greatest.

I am not impressed.

Hirata is a joke tbh. They’re feeding her 3-2 opponents and acting like she’s the greatest.

I am not impressed.
Crowley was a late notice replacement. It was also only Hirata’s third fight as a pro.

Crowley was a late notice replacement. It was also only Hirata’s third fight as a pro.
<mma4>
they said 5-0 like 7 times so I was just going by what they said. That’s fair!

I’m just getting into ONE and I know how PRIDE used to feed people so I assumed. I didn’t know she was a late replacement, thanks!!

<mma4>
they said 5-0 like 7 times so I was just going by what they said. That’s fair!

I’m just getting into ONE and I know how PRIDE used to feed people so I assumed. I didn’t know she was a late replacement, thanks!!
Her record can be confusing. It boils down to whether her fights on Fighting Agent War Season 3 are considered exhibitions or not. Tapology considers them exhibitions, while Sherdog counts them as pro fights and had her at 6-0 before today.

Her record can be confusing. It boils down to whether her fights on Fighting Agent War Season 3 are considered exhibitions or not. Tapology considers them exhibitions, while Sherdog counts them as pro fights and had her at 6-0 before today.
Yeah the commentators said 5-0 so many times.

thanks for clearing it up!
Looked like a can crusher but if they’re building her and it was a late replacement then it is what it is!

I saw someone say she missed weight and then acted like Conor when she won, is that true?

Yeah the commentators said 5-0 so many times.

thanks for clearing it up!
Looked like a can crusher but if they’re building her and it was a late replacement then it is what it is!

I saw someone say she missed weight and then acted like Conor when she won, is that true?
She missed weight by less than a pound, but acting like Conor? No. Just...no.

I am not impressed.

She looks like she could have something imo, she's only 20, she's a bit sloppy at this point but she's strong and aggressive, constantly trying to finish.

Lapicus straight murdered Gafurov. Harai Goshi into RNC and choking him unconscious. Just wonderful.

De Ridder disappointed in victory.

Lapicus looked like an absolute killer, Christian Lee must be shitting himself.

Back