One FC Honor and Glory super stacked

Pem123

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://onefc.com/events/30-one-fighting-championship.html

cant wait for this events, the main and co main event will be a great fight, Raymond tan V Radeem Rahman stand up Lesson for everyone. and also Jadamba vs Honorio, fireworks guarantee

and Ji xian former legend FC champ make the return to MMA.

this card is to good to be true, IMO

Askren and Fodor are the only two guys a recognize, but that isn't a bad thing imo. I'll be watching though!

....Jadamba vs Honorio, fireworks guarantee.

This and the Askren fight are the two fights I'm looking forward too. It will be interesting to see how Askren returns after a long layoff since being let go by Bellator.

I may watch it but is not stacked imo

It's solid, I wouldn't call it stacked. ONE FC has put on better cards.

Looking forward to the return of Jadamba Nintendoplug and seeing what Askren can do with ONE FC's ruleset.

most excited to see jadamba again. hope he's gotten over that horrible injury.

How funny would it be if Askren loses via embarrassing fashion! Minute chance of coming to fruition though.

I'll enjoy watching but I wouldn't call this stacked at all.

and the event is in singapore, this guy are famous here.

Ngalani ( Kickboxing star) is also in the card

one fc now finally once or twice a month is going to be huge. now all they need next is worldwide tv, but i wouldnt want that for few years cause after that, it means real ppv and not hd quality streams for cheap prices anymore

one fc now finally once or twice a month is going to be huge. now all they need next is worldwide tv, but i wouldnt want that for few years cause after that, it means real ppv and not hd quality streams for cheap prices anymore

if you talking about Local TV, yeah i agree. but i dont think they ready for worldwide tv yet

but yeah, Local TV should suited them

Friday as usual!? .-/
Time would be perfect for Europe (afternoon) but on Friday I'm in da office :(

Wanna be back there!
Dinner @ Little India, Singapore Sling @ New Asia Bar on Swissotel, ONE FC event and then all @ the Zouk! :D

if you talking about Local TV, yeah i agree. but i dont think they ready for worldwide tv yet

but yeah, Local TV should suited them

Well there already on prime time in all of asia and on fight network in Canada. O meant for us in the states

Back