One FC Honor and Glory super stacked

This is not the better one fc fight card the precedent edition was much better the co main event and the fodor fight are uninteresting the prelims fight + the Ngalani fight and tan vs rahman are good but nothing to special.

But Banario vs Jadambaa should be very nice thats too bad Jadambaa has already 38 years old he has a very decent skills on the ground and in striking. I've loved how he has smashed Nam and Pang in Legend fc, and Ji Xian vs Than Vu should be good i loved the style of Xian he wants absolutely the submission when he goes on the ground he reminds me of Nogueria in Pride :D.

Pucci will probably win over Overall like Askren but Abbasov is a good test and he is a better challenge for Askren than Baroni...

Ji Xian vs Than Vu should be good i loved the style of Xian he wants absolutely the submission when he goes on the ground he reminds me of Nogueria in Pride :D.

yeah, he leaves himself open and puts himself in bad positions, but ji xian's aggressive style is really really fun to watch.

SG_fightcard_web.jpg

Its hardly stacked but for a OneFC card is ok. Main event isnt good its just Askren beating up a guy but Fodor, Ng, Jadamba, Bonario.

So its got a few good guys on it. Will def watch.

if you know who these guys are, then yea it's pretty stacked

Now i will probably watch the card, but don't make me laugh with this stacked garbage.

the CO-MAIN has a 14-14 guy, who is 3-7-1 since sept 29 2009 vs garbage opponents. this is no Tito ortiz 1-7 vs great fighters...and this is the co-main.

hey Pem, the way you talk up an average card you should try getting a job at One FC...you would fit in well with all their smoke and mirrors :icon_chee

[YT]YypNddQ7OlE[/YT]

Legend FC 11
Lightweight title bout: Jadamba Narantungalag vs. Koji Ando
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It's from somebody in the audience, but it's decent quality. Anyone knows what's going on with Ando?

yeah, he leaves himself open and puts himself in bad positions, but ji xian's aggressive style is really really fun to watch.

I agree, to me Xian should be a little bit more patient, he is young he can improve his game

i've found Ando vs JADAMBA http://www.pideo.net/video/youku/084bca719db67925/

Ando has a very efficient takedown i hope he will sign with the ufc or in One fc, and JADAMBA has dropped weight for his fight over Banario i think it's a good choice he was a little bit small for a lightweight

If you're Askren me, only 1 Major fighter but not bad Overall. Half of these guys seem like cannon Fodor. Abbasov has Ben killing it in Eastern Europe, but Willy be able to stop the funk?

Thanh Vu for the reminder about this card.

When was Fodor was a #1 ranked Strikeforce fighter?

Now i will probably watch the card, but don't make me laugh with this stacked garbage.

the CO-MAIN has a 14-14 guy, who is 3-7-1 since sept 29 2009 vs garbage opponents. this is no Tito ortiz 1-7 vs great fighters...and this is the co-main.

hey Pem, the way you talk up an average card you should try getting a job at One FC...you would fit in well with all their smoke and mirrors :icon_chee

us damn americans and the love for are cute little padded records. Don't get upset cause you rather use wiki and fight finder as your judge of a fighter than actually watching fights. i hope one day they take records off wiki and fight finder, then you would be forced to watch fights :)

will love some upkicks to the face from the guard of the downed fighter

Back