ONE FC 11: Total Domination DISCUSSION

So Aoki won but looked poor? How so? Was he losing position and getting beat on a lot? I need to see this fight now. He's my favorite fighter and I hoped he'd do well at '45.

On the feet his defence wasn't as sharp as usual, granted he's not the greatest striker but he usually avoids his opponents offence really well. He was a lot less aggressive on the ground with both passing and his ground and pound and Stevens swept Aoki(from mount) in the first using the cage. Aoki looked very tired after the fight too, I don't think I've ever seen him tired.

So there's 3 live cards tonight?

Bibi just wall and stalls, and did little or nothing with his TDs.

guard pass, side control, mount position and decent boxing skills, Kim has just brawl and stall against the cage during 5 rounds.

Now i really want to see Ueda vs Bibi

I was there live. Not a bad turnout, but Aoki and Bibiano SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF THE CROWD after the consecutive KO finishes. Seriously the crowd went dead and lots of people were leaving after R3 of Aoki's fight. Evolve has ruined him. Bring back the rubber guard pulling, leg locking and bird flipping Aoki. Really odd choice for a young promotion's poster boys tbh. They could have invested in much more exciting vets.

Butler got brutally KO'd. Potard was patient and waited for that one shot. We'll see if he comes back from this or if he goes the way of the Zoro.

Chilson, unsurprisingly, looked bad when he wasn't fighting a one dimensional pushover. Nasty way to go out, but Shannon looked like a killer last night.

Eddie Ng is great and by far the best find in One FC.

Refrees are biased as fuck. The Malaysian girl got stood up from a mount but Aoki was allowed his blanketing BS for 3 rounds.

Last edited:
I thought Aoki did pretty good considering the low blow he took in the first.

He may not have been as aggressive but he was constantly moving and attempting to advance position. Not to mention he had some very nice takedowns.

Decent card overall. Eddie Ng looked great and he's a good interview too.

Also, the guy standing behind Kim when he was waiting for his walkout? Hilarious.

Back