ONE FC 11: Total Domination DISCUSSION

bibi wins, but "i was not impressed with his performance" in GSP voice.

Kim has nothing to propose except lnp and stalling against the cage so boring

Bibi just wall and stalls, and did little or nothing with his TDs.

i think kim should have won, but i would have been shocked if bibi lost a close decision in ONE, and i may have been biased in favor of kim.

Can't forget Kim was coming off a long layoff and shoulder surgery.

yeah, get takedowns, and hold top control. have you not seen many of his fights?

i watch so many fights i sometimes forget :icon_lol:, but i must admit i haven't watched many of his lately (since ONE FC)

i watch so many fights i sometimes forget :icon_lol:, but i must admit i haven't watched many of his lately (since ONE FC)

his last one fc fight looked the same (if i remember correctly). plus most of his dream career. go in, get multiple takedowns, hold position, get submission if its there. he's a great fighter, but not necessarily the most fun to watch

Can't forget Kim was coming off a long layoff and shoulder surgery.

he did very well. the only criticism i had, was after four rounds of Bibbi throwing the right hand then ducking for a takedown, that Kim never tried something different. a nicely timed uppercut or knee maybe.

Kim won me over as a fan tonight. I was loving all the big elbows he was throwing.

Glad the Cambodian won, even if it was a little controversial by the sound of it.

So Aoki won but looked poor? How so? Was he losing position and getting beat on a lot? I need to see this fight now. He's my favorite fighter and I hoped he'd do well at '45.

Once again Fernandes won and looked unimpressive? Dammit I was hoping Kim would win.

Back