One down..Nine more to go.

I really hope Tony starches Khabib. It's like he absorbed a lot of Conors negative qualities when he mauled him.
100%. And Conor also absorbed some things from Khabib. Conor seems to be in a better place where he will provide fans with some great fights.

These are the funniest posts of all. Khabib could crush Conor 10 Times in a row in idiots like this poster would swear to you, on everything they love, that Conor wasn’t “himself” the first ten times. But...but...but if they fight again Conor will win. I promise you!
Dude his foot was a balloon...

These are the funniest posts of all. Khabib could crush Conor 10 Times in a row in idiots like this poster would swear to you, on everything they love, that Conor wasn’t “himself” the first ten times. But...but...but if they fight again Conor will win. I promise you!

Ye, they really make me laugh tbh, so delusional... like the guys who think that if they fought 10 times then khabib would win ten times and McGregor fans would say “but but Conor will win next time”

Both sets of fans are pure cancer.

Ah another retard that bought into mcgregors fake news about strokes lmao. Just like the balloon foot, torn acl and broken hand. He's never fought a welterweight. When he does he'll lose. Just like he lost to khabib who bitched him

IDGAF about Mcgregor and never thought much of him. Khabob beats him 10/10 times...I’m talking about the weight class that khabob cuts so much weight to avoid, risking his own health and missing weight to avoid fighting against Usman, Colby, etc. Ya big dummy.

IDGAF about Mcgregor and never thought much of him. Khabob beats him 10/10 times...I’m talking about the weight class that khabob cuts so much weight to avoid, risking his own health to fight against Usman, Colby, etc. Ya big dummy.
He doesn't risk his health at all. LW is his weight class. Usman and co should be fighting at MW.

IDGAF about Mcgregor and never thought much of him. Khabob beats him 10/10 times...I’m talking about the weight class that khabob cuts so much weight to avoid, risking his own health and missing weight to avoid fighting against Usman, Colby, etc. Ya big dummy.

This is what fighting midgets looks like.

Conrat stats.jpg

Jones LHW + HW.jpg

This is what it looks like when you're average sized at best in your weight class.

Khabib LW + WW 02.jpg

He doesn't risk his health at all. LW is his weight class. Usman and co should be fighting at MW.

He has had seizures cutting so much weight and if you do believe that...answer me this, has khabob missed weight at LW? He is a coward and deathly afraid to fight WW since he would get fucking dominated. Clown.

He has had seizures cutting so much weight and if you do believe that...answer me this, has khabob missed weight at LW? He is a coward and deathly afraid to fight WW since he would get fucking dominated. Clown.
Except he didn't have seizures you moron. That was fake news spread by Mcguzzlers like you. Both he and his coach denied it.

If you say otherwise prove he had seizures

And missing weight =/= being too big for the weight class. Don't know how many times it has to be said until dumb casuals get it.

Missing weight can be down to poor nutrition, injuries, poor training and discipline.

In khabibs case it was down to injuries.

Someone who clearly fought below their weight was Till. Dwarfed most of his opponents just like mcgregor, a natural WW, who fought at FW.

Nothing about khabib is normal for WW. Not his bulk or reach. Try again guzzler

Slow starter means u just stand there for 40 seconds and do nothing while the other guy tee's of on you ?
Anderson's a slow starter too. He tends to avoid getting annihilated in the opening seconds tho

Back