• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News ONE Championship is bigger than UFC, EPL, F1 and cricket (with statistics)

Who are the owners of these corporations? I do not trust an American company telling me that an American company is more popular in Japan than an Asian company.

You can make statistics say anything you want pal. No way Bellator has more fans than ONE.

Anyway, Burmeae are real sports fans, ONE gave them their first world champion in any sport. Do you know what it means? That's how you capture fans, even if they don't have fast internet or whatever. They love ONE championship thanks to ONE hosting great events there every year and promoting Burmese fighters.

By the way I'm posting from here in Singapore, home of ONE championship where we have better internet and more money then wherever it is that you live haha

UFC and ONE put on events in the same arena here. UFC comes and goes without anyone noticing, arena is mostly empty.
ONE makes their events a big deal.

UFC isn't really putting much effort in Asia quite frankly.

You talk about Thailand but you shouldn't. ONe championship helped to get MMA legalised in Thailand and put on the first big events. Has UFC even been there?

UFC cancelled their last event in Philippines because BJ Penn got injured...that's says it all really.
How many pay per views have ever been sold in burma?
How much do they pay for tickets for one events in burma?
What percentage of the crowd buy tickets?
Also do they buy pay per view fights in singapore?
I don't know the answer to any of these questions. Just thought u might have an idea.

Who are the owners of these corporations? I do not trust an American company telling me that an American company is more popular in Japan than an Asian company.
That's a dumb thing to say. Those stats can also be used to prove that Asian companies in OTHER sectors are more popular than American companies.

The data I provided above is used by EVERY major corporation in the WORLD. You're familiar with the term "world"? That's everybody. All major corporations in all countries, on the planet Earth.

Again, you don't have to like the numbers. Numbers don't have feelings.

How many pay per views have ever been sold in burma?
How much do they pay for tickets for one events in burma?
What percentage of the crowd buy tickets?
Also do they buy pay per view fights in singapore?
I don't know the answer to any of these questions. Just thought u might have an idea.
He doesn't have an idea. LOL

Here's a number I do know. ONEFC's combined losses for 2015 to 2017

-$64,176,527

I would like to know how those numbers were compiled.

Dear sherfriends,

Check out the ranking of online viewership below, reported from a reliable source, some say.

What are your thoughts about this?

What can the UFC do to compete with ONE?

How does online viewership figures reflect on the success of each promotion and how much does it correlate to quality content, or is it just about availability?

How awesome would it be (for the fans) if UFC showed all their fights live in YouTube like ONE does?

Is mighty mouse still p4p #1?

How easy is it to bend statistics to say whatever you want?

Thanks

i love ONE but this is terrible reporting.
* in other news China only had 150 coronavirus deaths

According to his own source, ONE isn't even in the top ten for April of 2020:

rSQhIb3.jpg

This is the same guy who claimed that ONE had WADA testing, then WADA came out and said he was lying.
LOL they had to cancel mutiple events, what do you expect? Their last event was in February

So the WWE is the biggest sport in the world I guess<21>

Even though they've been in decline for years, and since Covid have been doing all-time low numbers
It online viewership, and all of their PPV's get streamed online through the WWE network for free if you're a member. The NFL, NBA, most normal sports have TV deals that account for the majority of their viewers. These numbers aren't "The biggest sports" lmaoo what are you saying

It online viewership, and all of their PPV's get streamed online through the WWE network for free if you're a member. The NFL, NBA, most normal sports have TV deals that account for the majority of their viewers. These numbers aren't "The biggest sports" lmaoo what are you saying
I'm saying that stat Chatri put out means fucking nothing lol

The NFL is wayyyyyyy bigger than WWE, and the UFC is wayyyyyyy bigger than One

Tubular labs is a real thing though lol and though do, do web analytics like this. Just saying

335 million people watch WWE in India, that's more than the entire population of the USA.
WWE is definitely more popular and watched than NFL.

Of course it depends how you define 'bigger'

Lol... this guy is well known for bullshitting because he owns ONE. Who knows how those numbers are measured. What does "online viewership" even mean? I'd be very surprised if the UFC doesn't have a much higher valuation. ONE might be big in Asia, but still it doesn't make sense.

Instagram: UFC 20m followers / ONE 4.7m followers
Twitter: UFC 7.5m / ONE 1m - Dana White 5.3m/ Chatri 86.5K
Facebook: UFC 25.3m / ONE 20m
Youtube: UFC 9.19m / ONE 2.15m

Yeah, pretty sure it's bullshit.

The number of people who stream UFC PPV's for free is more than all of these fools combined.

335 million people watch WWE in India, that's more than the entire population of the USA.
WWE is definitely more popular and watched than NFL.

Of course it depends how you define 'bigger'
What'd you mean, like they subscribe to the network?

The NFL is worth wayyy more money

There are some good fights going on there. You've got some really high level Muay Thai fighters competing against pretty stiff kickboxing fighters and they are all adapting to the smaller gloves. Plus One has been aggressively going after older/retired stadium fighters lately too so we should hopefully see more and more high level Thai boxers competing.
Those fights are awesome. I haven't seen a boring one yet. There's this one Thai guy, first time I saw him he was getting straight punched to death by the kickboxer. The next fight I saw him in, it looked like he'd been training head movement for 10 years straight. That adaptation to the small gloves was cool to see.

Those fights are awesome. I haven't seen a boring one yet. There's this one Thai guy, first time I saw him he was getting straight punched to death by the kickboxer. The next fight I saw him in, it looked like he'd been training head movement for 10 years straight. That adaptation to the small gloves was cool to see.
Yeah a lot of Thais actually have good head movement, but they are have to adjust to a new method of scoring (stadium scoring is quite different) as well as the small gloves. I think it is a lot of fun to watch. The Rodtang and Haggerty fights are absolutely bananas. I really like getting to see different kinds of fights during a card and the different rulesets provide some interesting and fun matchups. For people who haven't watched it: as an example using UFC fighters, fans could potentially see something like Conor vs Khabib 2 under an all boxing ruleset. Or a muay thai rule set. There are a lot of options available when you mix and match some of that stuff. Damien Maia vs Oliveira in an all grappling match. Stuff like that would be fun to watch imo.

Dear sherfriends,

Check out the ranking of online viewership below, reported from a reliable source, some say.

What are your thoughts about this?

What can the UFC do to compete with ONE?

How does online viewership figures reflect on the success of each promotion and how much does it correlate to quality content, or is it just about availability?

How awesome would it be (for the fans) if UFC showed all their fights live in YouTube like ONE does?

Is mighty mouse still p4p #1?

How easy is it to bend statistics to say whatever you want?

Thanks

The world is bigger than US. I know, shocker :)
But the thing is, ONE is big in Asia, not so big in US (or not as big as UFC).
Kind of like how Pride was huge in Asia, but almost unknown to your average Sherdogger (who joined during Lesnar-Conor eras)...

I do think Online viewership is the future. PPV works only in US, and is very limited.
Most countries make deals with the UFC and put it on open channels (or paid channels, which is different than paying for one event only).

And while this is from my complete and utter (unresearched) ignorance, I do think UFC makes more money than ONE with worldwide deals. But it is easy to understand why ONE reaches more people.

Back