ONE Championship Folayang vs Aoki 2 A New Era Live from Japan March 31, Discussion.

So... they're not even debuting against top-ranked One FC fighters?

Seems like a humongous waste of their time and a humongous waste of One FC finances.

And these aren't even Tournament bouts!?
and EIGHT months since their last fights? one really striking while the iron is hot

Yea I would say it is aswell, this is a big part of ONE's growth. ONE took their time and are coming into Japan with one hell of a card. Big step forward for ONE. This event and the future of ONE after is so much more exciting. Big progress!

Agree. But apparently there's literally no pleasing some fans
<codychoke>

Really fighting the who's who of the MMA world. Wasn't expecting top 10 to start but top 200 would have been nice.

A half assed attempt to bring back the Pride Magic.

Wooooooooowwwwww.

ONE FC is so fucking lame, like.

and EIGHT months since their last fights? one really striking while the iron is hot

Yes, I know, but I am stating I'm more interested in seeing Mouse take on interesting match ups, even if he is fighting 155'ers. He is going to utterly annihilate every One fly and bantam weight.
Belingon is no joke. He just beat DJ's pal Bibi Fernandes. Solid fighter, and considerably bigger than DJ.

ONE Super Series Featherweight World Grand Prix Announced For 2019

Eight of the world’s best stand-up martial artists will meet in a tournament in ONE Championship next year.

In 2019, the ONE Super Series Featherweight World Grand Prix will take place across Asia, featuring World Champion versus World Champion match-ups in every round.

The quarter-final contests will feature the following world-class competitors from seven countries.

The full slate of first-round match-ups will be revealed in the coming weeks, as well as the dates and locations for these clashes of stand-up martial artists.

https://www.onefc.com/articles/one-super-series-featherweight-world-grand-prix-announced-for-2019/

It’s a good card imo, MM and Eddie will like win decisively and possibly get some highlight finishes.

Dwf3AReUwAAF72a.jpg:large

The ONE card is very good.

I don't have a problem with the Alvarez vs Timofey because it should deliver the action. I cannot say the same about the DJ matchup with Wakamatsu, but a Japanese opponent makes the most sense for the card and field.

gonna be a bad night for the japanese

Press conference for this weekends event in 3 hours

but eddie & dj are in japan

190121one-01-angelalee-eddiealvarez-demetriousjohnson.jpg

Last edited:
I'm off work that week by chance. Can afford to fuck up my sleep schedule for a night to watch that card.

LightWeight Bracket revealed Eddie will be fighting the winner of this weekends quarter final bout

DxsjVJkXQAAFYhv.jpg

Press conference for this weekends event in 3 hours

but eddie & dj are in japan

190121one-01-angelalee-eddiealvarez-demetriousjohnson.jpg

Angela Lee looking bigger than DJ.

Tell me again how ONE has eliminated dehydration in weight cutting.
upload_2019-1-24_15-32-14.jpeg

yes 170lbs is their lw division, Eddie got the harder side of the bracket...

They should make this in a ring like they did that one event, true JMMA style!

Back