One Championship 92: A New Era, Sunday 2:30 AM ET Prelims/5:30 AM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

This kick boxing rules fight has been awesome! I didn't know they do this, would love to see more of it.
Something about 4 oz gloves and a cage makes kickboxing more awesome.

lol those security guards are stone faced while Rodtung is doing his thing.

Was that... someone wearing overalls in the crowd?

Rodtang and Tenshin had the best kickboxing fight I've seen. I haven't seen many though.

This guy is a legend. I have never watched him live only replays. This should be fun.

Anyone notice Mighty Mouse is a -1956 favorite, but Alvarez is only -300? I would think he'd be at least -500 over Timofey Notsurekhin (actual name of Nastyukhin is better, IMO)

Anyone notice Mighty Mouse is a -1956 favorite, but Alvarez is only -300? I would think he'd be at least -500 over Timofey Notsurekhin (actual name of Nastyukhin is better, IMO)
Alvarez has a lot of mileage? MM lost one fight in what 5-6 years and it was a close decision loss?

Alvarez looks more beatable than MM recently and he's fighting a very decent guy.

Rodtang fighting shootboxing

Alvarez looks more beatable than MM recently and he's fighting a very decent guy.
I understand he shouldn't be near MM, but -300 over a guy who recently lost to Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev and Kotetsu Boku in his last 4 fights. Ever heard of those guys? Give Eddie at least -450. lol. One quarter of Mighty Mouse's betting line, not one sixth.

Anyone know approximately when DJ and Eddie are fighting EST? I might watch if it's soon but if its still hours away i'm going to bed

I understand he shouldn't be near MM, but -300 over a guy who recently lost to Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev and Kotetsu Boku in his last 4 fights. Ever heard of those guys? Give Eddie at least -450. lol. One quarter of Mighty Mouse's betting line, not one sixth.
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with my friend, I'm just trying to provide an plausible explanation.

Back