One Championship 92: A New Era, Sunday 2:30 AM ET Prelims/5:30 AM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Lachkova is really towering over Yamaguchi. She's able to get her reversals just holding a whizzer & wrist tie or dipping her hips in and pushing Mei on the ground with pure laverage. No way Yamaguchi breaks her posture forcing clinches on the fence. Good second round for Mei tho.

Time for some 3-hours sleep MMA!

Third event in a row after ACA and UFC

Lachkova is the best P4P Russian female fighter per tapology... Can't believe a way bigger woman letting these easy takedowns on her off the level change on a jab. Women seems easier to take a bait. <45>

giphy.gif

Lachkova is the best P4P Russian female fighter per tapology... Can't believe a way bigger woman letting these easy takedowns on her off the level change on a jab. Women seems easier to take a bait. <45>
I don't take tapology rankings seriously. I recommend nobody else do so, either.

Joseph Lasiri seems a step ahead of Akimoto to start.

One FC keeps their arena so dark that seeing nothing but blackmess beyond the cage grows queasy

This kick boxing rules fight has been awesome! I didn't know they do this, would love to see more of it.

If you're watching on the youtube link, can't you just scroll back to find it?

just did, thanks. Good showing by him.

Needs to take the mouth piece out though when doing interviews lol

Akimoto really brought it back in the second.

How come?
I really don't know, it just seems "off".
I have no issue with them in MMA, Combat Sambo, Kudo et al but for Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, Sanda it feels second rate.

These lads are exchanging entire fight. Not the best sense of distance, but they're trying to take each other's heads off.

In 3-minutes rounds, activity is king. Just don't let other guy fire off and you'll win the decision.

Back