ONE: CENTURY, 2 Cards in 1 Day Live from Japan Oct 13 Official Discussion

Theres your weigh ins...what yall gonna complain about now, that its on a bathroom scale?

Doesn’t look very hydrated, but I guess she passed, so....

:meow::meow::meow:same crew Sherdog needs a PBP discussion for ONE FC.....

I’ve got mad love for the ONE FC crew. Second best org by far. And when they put on supercards they have yet to disappoint.

Ekaterina is a 10...

EKATERINA-VANDARYEVA-12-683x1024.jpg

NO! dang... nice head kick tho...

DJ - from UFC to being sandwiched between to WMMA bouts.
From top pound for pound fighter to still being a top pound for pound fighter, and now tournament winner. All while undersized.

While watching Mei Yamaguchi vs Lady Gogo, towards the end the donkey commentators made it sound like Lady Gogo won it, then after decision announced, acted like she was robbed and backtracked and said don't commentate and judge at the same time. Mei's English is really good.

I checked B/R Live to see if Part 2 was free delayed and unlike Part 1 which said you have to pay for that replay, Part 2 didn't have that and said not available yet.

[EDIT: I later checked B/R Live again and Part 2 is available, but still and also behind paywall for delayed replay.]

The ninja guy's KO from inside guard was spectacular but ref should have noticed the guy was lights out a few punches earlier.

Last edited:
While watching Mei Yamaguchi vs Lady Gogo, towards the end the donkey commentators made it sound like Lady Gogo won it, then after decision announced, acted like she was robbed and backtracked and said don't commentate and judge at the same time. Mei's English is really good.

I checked B/R Live to see if Part 2 was free delayed and unlike Part 1 which said you have to pay for that replay, Part 2 didn't have that and said not available yet.

The ninja guy's KO from inside guard was spectacular but ref should have noticed the guy was lights out a few punches earlier.
In fairness to the commentators, Mei seemed relieved at the nod herself.

are people still denying DJ greatness now ? if he won the One fc belt, he is the undisputed greatest of all time ( he already is IMO)

Back