ONE: CENTURY, 2 Cards in 1 Day Live from Japan Oct 13 Official Discussion

What are Jap MMA audiences like? Why do they look so bored?

The Japanese have an expression meaning harmony in public. It's a tenet of their culture. They're concentrating on the fights, so you can tell they're into it. Same goes when they're watching sumo matches.

looks like in Canada you have to pay to watch on fite :(

Lito Adiwang just fought last Saturday at the One Warrior Series thing and now he's also gonna fight again in One: Century this Sunday. Talk about One getting their money's worth out of Lito Adiwang. Crazy match making.
Saw his fights on the One Warrior Series, entertaining and feisty guy, too bad he lost last Saturday. He's kinda cautious too in his last fight, maybe he doesn't want to get injured so he still can fight on Sunday.

So Saturday has UFC, Bellator, ONE FC.

ONE FC on TNT 5p HI time for 2 hrs. Looks like just the Lee showcase and not the Shinya Aoki bout. At least might not have to stay up too late to watch Shinya.

both cards on the app or what?
It's PPV now for us stateside (and in Canada too, I think I read). The TNT card is only a two hour show I think I saw, so it's not the full event. That's locked behind a B/R Live paywall, but it will be available on the B/R Live app.

Not thrilled about that development, to say the least.

And FYI, we'll be making a separate PBP/official discussion thread on One Century soon, so you don't have to fill this one in with all the details. Starting a PBP discussion over a hundred posts in isn't preferable, makes it hard for guests to navigate when the fights actually start.

It's PPV now for us stateside (and in Canada too, I think I read). The TNT card is only a two hour show I think I saw, so it's not the full event. That's locked behind a B/R Live paywall, but it will be available on the B/R Live app.

Not thrilled about that development, to say the least.

And FYI, we'll be making a separate PBP/official discussion thread on One Century soon, so you don't have to fill this one in with all the details. Starting a PBP discussion over a hundred posts in isn't preferable, makes it hard for guests to navigate when the fights actually start.
Apparently they were meant to go behind the paywall on B/R live months ago, and just didn’t.

Apparently they were meant to go behind the paywall on B/R live months ago, and just didn’t.
That is correct, and it was even said that they might only do this paywall for "special" events, but who knows what that means.

That is correct, and it was even said that they might only do this paywall for "special" events, but who knows what that means.
Lol, like when Dana would say the ppv price increases were for the “one, big special event” only, and that turned out to be a lie, again and again.

Lol, like when Dana would say the ppv price increases were for the “one, big special event” only, and that turned out to be a lie, again and again.
Thinking the same thing.

Thinking the same thing.
I'm a dumb American and I feel we could use some sort of guide based off of Eastern Standard Time with the 5 major promotions that have cards this weekend with starting times (prelim & mains) and ways to view (US and non US columns maybe?) The One cards are always especially confusing

Or not, just an idea

I'm going to try and put together a battle plan here soon

And PFL will be on in 5 hours or so to kick the weekend off

I'm a dumb American and I feel we could use some sort of guide based off of Eastern Standard Time with the 5 major promotions that have cards this weekend with starting times (prelim & mains) and ways to view (US and non US columns maybe?) The One cards are always especially confusing

Or not, just an idea

I'm going to try and put together a battle plan here soon

And PFL will be on in 5 hours or so to kick the weekend off
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/major-mma-events-oct-11-13-timeline.4027443/#post-155759485

I wouldn't pay to watch the Lees, but I need to watch Shinya Aoki.

I wouldn't pay to watch the Lees, but I need to watch Shinya Aoki.
Lee vs Xiong 1 was a FOTY contender. You’d pay to watch old ass Aoki over the rematch?

Lee vs Xiong 1 was a FOTY contender. You’d pay to watch old ass Aoki over the rematch?
I like Shinya Aoki and don't give much shits for Hawaii's own... I mean Singapore's very own Angela Lee.

Is the typhoon going to mess with the ONE FC card?

Back