ONCE IN a HUMAN EMBARRASSMENT!

1Shot1Stroke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

161231165612-ronda-rousey-amanda-nunes-ufc-207-super-tease.jpg

Fedor Isn’t That Impressed With Ronda Rousey, Says Her Boxing Sucks
http://fightstate.com/fedor-isnt-that-impressed-with-ronda-rousey-says-her-boxing-sucks/

usa-today-8928300.0.jpg

You trying win some Sherdog fans? you fucking Mong.

Even for a hater this thread is kinda embarrassing.

He has better ratio than you, tho
I don't understand how the hell you guys so many likes. Is there a place to go where people just give you them? I must be a fuckin dumbass.

In other news, goddamn that Rogan video is hard to watch. How did he think she was a "once ever" athlete or person?

I don't understand how the hell you guys so many likes. Is there a place to go where people just give you them? I must be a fuckin dumbass.

In other news, goddamn that Rogan video is hard to watch. How did he think she was a "once ever" athlete or person?

LIKED

You have to be nice to the people around you and give likes yourself.

<{imoyeah}>

Now that Ronda is over we can all be friends again like a big family on Sherdog.

Until Conor fights again, of course.

Thank you Nunes for taking out the garbage.

Let's see Dana try and hype R3 now.

You didn't care about likes on fb and MySpace when you were a 11 yr old school girl like most of sherdog is?
I am 50 years old, don't do facebook, twitter, instagram or any other social media. I communicate via phone and email, and don't really care to know what my neighbour had for breakfast. The friends I have are mostly old fashion like me, and would rather have a talk in front of a good meal and a beer rather than let their online popularity dictate their self esteem.

Back