ONCE IN a HUMAN EMBARRASSMENT!

Sage, Ronda and Van Zant all died in 2016 also rough year for celebs damn.

I am 50 years old, don't do facebook, twitter, instagram or any other social media. I communicate via phone and email, and don't really care to know what my neighbour had for breakfast. The friends I have are mostly old fashion like me, and would rather have a talk in front of a good meal and a beer rather than let their online popularity dictate their self esteem.
Lmao brother today all the 20 year olds (I'm 24) will catch up with you only to have their phone out the whole time, your meal comes! Better take a photo for fb to let everyone know what I'm eating.

Same with the beer.

The best is people that take a Monday off work and take a photo of the beach with a "how's your Monday?"

Stfu idiot you ain't rich you just took a sickie... wanker

I am 50 years old, don't do facebook, twitter, instagram or any other social media. I communicate via phone and email, and don't really care to know what my neighbour had for breakfast. The friends I have are mostly old fashion like me, and would rather have a talk in front of a good meal and a beer rather than let their online popularity dictate their self esteem.
You have a Drizzt Avatar-no need to explain yourself.

Lmao brother today all the 20 year olds (I'm 24) will catch up with you only to have their phone out the whole time, your meal comes! Better take a photo for fb to let everyone know what I'm eating.

Same with the beer.

The best is people that take a Monday off work and take a photo of the beach with a "how's your Monday?"

Stfu idiot you ain't rich you just took a sickie... wanker
Kind of sad, isn't it?

Back