• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Once Colby got comfortable he started winning

Whoever wins the 5th round is automatically the better fighter lol

Colby is just as much a loser as Trump, may they both rot in hell.

Sometimes I think pro fighters and pro coaches are so close to it that they can't see it. Leon is clearly a guy who tends to fade and make mistakes if you push the pace and pressure him, which is exactly Colby's style. The worst thing you can do with him is give him distance and let him lead / dictate the pace.

Leon was up 4-0 and decided to start grappling and looking for subs. It's not like Colby did anything to threw Leon off.

Yeah winning so hard for 90 seconds with sweaty hugs. Unstoppable!

OP: Colby would have won if it was 10 rounds!

He barely even won the 5th round. Yeah, when Leon ran out of ability to take it serious, he started "winning".
Exactly that. Leon was fooling around at that point. No way I’m he would have done had he not known this was a done deal.

the fight wasn't a demolishing from Leon, Colby did good 4th and 5th rounds, ended the fight stronger. no more USADA 2024, lots of things can happen. i wouldn't count him totally out.

Cody looked lost, out of place. Like the high school jock who keeps showing up to football games in his twenties. He doesn't quite see what he has become and how it has negatively affected his career. But I agree that once Leon started messing around, Cody started winning which was about 2:30 into the 5th round. PFL could use a character like Cody.

Back