On why it is a bad idea to annoy a bouncer a head taller than you

Lol I know alcohol makes you bold and stupid but this takes is next level stupidity.

Bouncer was lucky; manlet's pants were a bit too tight and he could not move like he normally does.

That girl in the beginning.

I think we all probably grew up around some guys like this. Maybe some of you are that guy.

When I'm drunk I feel socially braver but not physically. I'm very much aware that my coordination and reflexes are fucked. I never wanted to mess with anyone in that state.

Saw this earlier, with my Wife, who is a Bouncer. She works with giant men: 6'5, over 250lbs.

Inevitably, some drunk midget, like the guy in this video will try something with the guys, when they've had too many. This exact scenario has been played out so many times, it's not funny.

One of the last times, the little guy was a Corrections Officer. As he was still reeling back from a one-handed shove from the biggest Bouncer in there, a 300lbs man who is strong as Hell without any training, the guy starts yelling, "I'm a C.O. bro!"

His drinking buddies promptly saved his ass from really getting hurt lol

I'll never understand why people pick fights with bouncers. Working the doors is a Darwinian environment. If you can't fight and win, at best no club etc will employ you. At worst, you won't make it home at the end of your shift. A veteran bouncer will have won dozens or even hundreds of fights. The average drunk has as much chance of beating him as the average gym-bro has of out-lifting a pro strongman.

He tried escaping through the sewer like a croc

Much rather eat a punch, getting slapped is just humiliating

Fuck that.

A punch would be slightly less humiliating but a lot more CTE-inducing and brain bleeding-causing.

I think we all probably grew up around some guys like this. Maybe some of you are that guy.

When I'm drunk I feel socially braver but not physically. I'm very much aware that my coordination and reflexes are fucked. I never wanted to mess with anyone in that state.

Drinking mellows me out. I've never had a single fight when I was drunk. All I want to do is giggle and eat a lot. Pro Tip: Easter eggs go really well with Glenmorangie Single Malt:)

Back