Opinion On the subject of western Maoism

He never said the left hasn’t done it. You asked for an example of the right doing it and he produced it.

You are conflating me with someone else I think. I dont recall ever asking him for any such example. Instead my point doesn't require the right to be blameless as I acknowledge that bad things have been done by people on both sides of the divide. However there is definitely ideological issues that affect the left a lot more than the right that are making the left a far worse threat to democracy.

If you'd rather make $12K a year and live under brutal repression than allow transgendered people to live in peace, you can always move.

People suffering under gender identity disorder need to be helped and treated, not persecuted. But in the long run, imbibing the madness of gender ideology in society rather than asserting what is true is only going to destroy the society that does so. Identity politics is already interfering with meritocracy in Westernschools ans universities and the workplace and this will only get worse while China and other countries who have not drunk from the woke well will continue to get stronger economically. Soon China will take over sooner than expected as the leading economy of the world and that is because America is chasing its own tail instead of looking upwards.

Last edited:
I don't even see progressive ideology in the democratic party. I'm outside the party looking in and all I see the "Senator from MNBA" (Biden's nickname in the senate because he was serving the banks instead of his constituents) as the sitting President, and Nancy "I'm totally not trading stock based on priviledged information" Pelosi running the show.

But for clarity's sake I took your statement and made minor tweaks:

"The fact that you cannot see the endemic Fascism running through the conservative ideology that has taken over the Republican party isn't surprising - its always hard to accept the truth when u r part of the system ..."​

Does it still seem accurate to you? How about if I swapped out fascism for "racism". If not it may be that I'm making a claim rather than an argument.

And it really doesn't help the substance of your claim when we've now jumped to Marxism from Maoism elsewhere in the discussion. It's like you guys can't even get on the same page about what ideology is taking over.

If you cannot even see progressive ideology permeating the democrat party, then nothing I say in the short confines of a forum post will likely convince u. (Despite it being common knowledge that the democratic party is more left wing than it has ever been in its history...https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ressives-winning-inside-democratic-party/?n=@...)

Just like the frog in the pot that is slowly being heated up to boiling point, it is happily swimming in the pot till it is boiled alive...

What causes u to accuse the Republican party of racism? You haven't substantiated your claim.and it's even more of a claim than an argument now that u have framed it as racism.

Mao was cited as an example of Marxist tactics in action - for instance in the way he mobilised the young to destroy his rivals in the China Communist party. This is similar to how fascists of every age have used the young as their muscle.

Last edited:
You are conflating me with someone else I think. I dont recall ever asking him for any such example. Instead my point doesn't require the right to be blameless as I acknowledge that bad things have been done by people on both sides of the divide. However there is definitely ideological issues that affect the left a lot more than the right that are making the left a far worse threat to democracy.
I’m not conflating you with someone else. I did confuse you with someone else though. But even still I could just reword my response and it still fits. The poster he was responding too only asked for an example of the right being bad as if he couldn’t find one.

I’m not conflating you with someone else. I did confuse you with someone else though. But even still I could just reword my response and it still fits. The poster he was responding too only asked for an example of the right being bad as if he couldn’t find one.

U r both confusing me and conflating me with him as u r treating me as if I am making the same request he is.

If you'd rather make $12K a year and live under brutal repression than allow transgendered people to live in peace, you can always move.

Trans people are the ones DISRUPTING the peace, pal.
I'm not seeing non-trans people gathering en masse, screeching at women in public, threatening to rape them or worse.

What u r saying sounds rather vague abd unspecific there. It is actually agreed between conservatives and classical liberals as to what type of speech should not be allowed - it is only speech that directly calls for violence against others.

Well, that's definitely not a conservative position. The liberal view is that people should be able to tell the truth to the best of their ability. But that's also not what we're talking about. The belief that a respectable organization should not host certain types of speech is very different from the belief that they shouldn't be allowed.

Obviously progressive so called liberals don't call themselves Marxists (except for BLM founders who openly declare their marxism - at least they r honest aboit their inspiration). However marxism and woke and so called progressive politics are similar and analogous in tactics, methodology and philosophy.

This is another example of just lying about what people think to avoid serious consideration of alternate views by rightists.

Steve Bannon, Ali Alexander, Reps Gosar, brooks and Biggs, just to name a few.

Firstly people cna be members of a political party and members of other organisations. For example a person could be a rotary club member and a toastmaster member at the same time. That doesn't mean rotary club is now responsible for every thing that toastmasters do. It is unsustainable and unfair to lump the republican party in with the proud boys merely on basis that someone is alleged to be a member of both.

Secondly is it really proven that bannon etc are even members of the Republican party and the proud boys in the first place?

Well, that's definitely not a conservative position. The liberal view is that people should be able to tell the truth to the best of their ability. But that's also not what we're talking about. The belief that a respectable organization should not host certain types of speech is very different from the belief that they shouldn't be allowed.

This is another example of just lying about what people think to avoid serious consideration of alternate views by rightists.

Firstly it is untrue that conservatives don't believe in the right of someone to express free speech. Free speech is definitely a Conservative position. Conservatives don't seek to cancel progressive liberals from expressing their views including false views misrepreaenting conservatives. In fact it is conservatives groups and speakers who actively seek to interact with and debate neo progressive proponents on university campuses etc.

On the contrary it is always progressive liberals who seek to de platform conservatives. For instance it is always neo progressive student groups thta seek to demonstrate and picket and intimidate meetings of Conservative speakers on campuses from going on.

In this regard conservatives share common ground with classical liberals as expressed in the adage "I may not agree with what you are saying but I will defend to the death your right to say it". This is why classical liberals like Maher and most stand up comedians have also heavily criticised woke politics for the same reasons thaylt conservatives have.

Secondly u are making a non existent distinction between freedom of speech and the ability to express that speech on a platform. If a person's ability to express his view can be legally removed by the platform cancelling his account for example because of his views then there is no freedom of speech in practice. It is only a Marxist leninist type fascism that would give in theory freedom of speech but take away the actual practice of it - just like those Communist utopias in China and Russia. It is like saying "sure you have freedom if religion but u r not allowed to gather to practice a religion nor collect money to further the aims of that religion nor propagate the beliefs of that religion. Other than that u can practice that religion!"

Freedom of speech should only be curtailed in the extreme situations where actual physical violence and physical harm to others is being called for to be perpetrated by that speech. Otherwise the democracy is nothing but a facade for a growing fascism and the canary in the mine shaft is always how willing is society and its ostensible civil liberties protectors to defend this important fundamental liberty even for unpopular opinions and how willing they are to sacrifice it ostensibly in service of supposedly the greater good.

Thirdly it is not only highly rude but also totally unjustified, defamatory and intellectually beneath you to accuse me of lying in the course of engaging in this discussion with me. I thought from your more ressonable tone that u were unlike most of your woke cohorts who are unable to carry on for more than the length of a post before the venom of their arrogance breaks out uncontrollably in abuse but I guess I am wrong.

Please let me instead suggest - if you disagree with me on something I said, then kindly point out what it is and interact with me like a person rather than insulting me and casting slurs at me. If we cannot talk without abusing each other then what is this forum for? It is already overrun by adolescent trolls but we can be better than that, can't we?

Please let me advise u how civilised people talk - if you disagree with me on something I said, then kindly point out what it is and interact with me like a person rather thna insulting me and casting slurs at me. If we cannot talk without abusing each other then what is this forum for? It is already overrun by adolescent trolls but we can be better than that, can't we?

Good luck with that.

You could tell this guy "good morning!" And it would immediately be met with "er, not really. Do you have a source to back up your claim? You're obviously lying as is the case with most rightists. Tribalism will be the death of us all."

Firstly it is untrue that conservatives don't believe in the right of someone to express free speech. Free speech is definitely a Conservative position. Conservatives don't seek to cancel progressive liberals from expressing their views including false views misrepreaenting conservatives. In fact it is conservatives groups and speakers who actively seek to interact with and debate neo progressive proponents on university campuses etc.

What is the conservative rationale for freedom of speech? The liberal rationale is that we want a society guided by reason (as opposed to tradition or religion, for example), which means that people need to be free to speak the truth (including what they regard as moral truths) to the best of their ability. Further, since doing so will sometimes put people at odds with the existing regime, that means the principle of freedom of speech needs to be elevated above the people currently in office (which is why liberals included it in the American charter rather than through legislation).

On the contrary it is always progressive liberals who seek to de platform conservatives. For instance it is always neo progressive student groups thta seek to demonstrate and picket and intimidate meetings of Conservative speakers on campuses from going on.

Thinking that Nazis shouldn't be invited to speak at a commencement address isn't the same as thinking they shouldn't be allowed to speak, is it? Can you acknowledge that?

Secondly u are making a non existent distinction between freedom of speech and the ability to express that speech ona platform.

It's a key distinction because forcing someone to host speech that they don't agree with is also an attack on freedom of speech.

Please let me advise u how civilised people talk - if you disagree with me on something I said, then kindly point out what it is and interact with me like a person rather thna insulting me and casting slurs at me. If we cannot talk without abusing each other then what is this forum for? It is already overrun by adolescent trolls but we can be better than that, can't we?

What are you talking about? Just me pointing out that you're lying about what progressives believe? How can we discuss things seriously when you do that? The approach here is people saying "I believe X," and you say, "no you don't. You secretly believe Y." That seems like a way to avoid discussing X to me. If you just want to tell liberals that they don't believe what they believe, you're not really interested in good-faith discussion, are you? This is a general issue on the right. Lying is substituted for any serious attempt to understand and engage with alternate views.

Last edited:
Good luck with that.

You could tell this guy "good morning!" And it would immediately be met with "er, not really. Do you have a source to back up your claim? You're obviously lying as is the case with most rightists. Tribalism will be the death of us all."

You should try a post that isn't just expressing blind hatred for people who think for themselves.

Firstly people cna be members of a political party and members of other organisations. For example a person could be a rotary club member and a toastmaster member at the same time. That doesn't mean rotary club is now responsible for every thing that toastmasters do. It is unsustainable and unfair to lump the republican party in with the proud boys merely on basis that someone is alleged to be a member of both.

Secondly is it really proven that bannon etc are even members of the Republican party and the proud boys in the first place?
Is this parody? Lmao this is getting into absurd territory to try and claim that Jan 6th is not evidence of republican violence.

There is nothing to discredit about a person who does not post anything. My critique of you is that you have the inability to post your own thoughts. It's that simple. I never say that to anyone else. I even replied to a poster earlier in the thread and he clarified his position. It isn't difficult for anyone but you. We still have no idea what your position is..

You are a master at deflecting.

K,

Western Maoism is evil imho

Yeah you're all online only losers telling each other fan fiction about your political opponents because your life is trash. Get out more fucking loser.

This perfectly proves my point... "fan fiction" jesus fucking christ you are so pathetic & repetitive. LOL

<Dany07>

Libs have absolutely no self-awareness. And no creativity. All you could do was copy me. Get out more.

This perfectly proves my point... "fan fiction" jesus fucking christ you are so pathetic & repetitive. LOL

<Dany07>

Libs have absolutely no self-awareness. And no creativity. All you could do was copy me. Get out more.

You've never proven a point in your life. You're a sad loser and no one will ever take you seriously. Get out more loser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back