Opinion On the subject of western Maoism

And there i was thinking the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty still applied...

It's also not irrelevant that this indictment would color Trump's campaign and prejudice it in circs where trump would be the democrats biggest opponent to relection.

you'll have to quote where i said he was guilty. But we will find out soon enough. Probably not feeling very confident anymore now are you?

I would seriously recommend seeking a qualified mental health professional if this is the civil discourse you are capable of here, or anywhere else in life.

what discourse have you partook in?

you still can’t even answer one question..

you'll have to quote where i said he was guilty. But we will find out soon enough. Probably not feeling very confident anymore now are you?

You said "...the leader of the GOP is now having legal trouble for planing the capitol riot..."

It is something thay the prosecution will need to prove beyond reaosnable doubt if he did plan the riot.

I don't support trump so it doesn't concern me what happens to him. If he is guilty then he should be punished.

The fact that you cannot see the endemic Marxism running through the progressive ideology that has taken over the democratic party isn't surprising - its always hard to accept the truth when u r part of the system ...

Edgy

You said "...the leader of the GOP is now having legal trouble for planing the capitol riot..."

It is something thay the prosecution will need to prove beyond reaosnable doubt if he did plan the riot.

I don't support trump so it doesn't concern me what happens to him. If he is guilty then he should be punished.
right, and a bunch of people (also republicans) have already been found guilty of sedition for working with Trump's inner circle of -checks notes- republicans...

so... your claim that the republican party didn't plan jan 6th is not looking very good.

No, pence refused to do it becsuse it was in his view against his constitutional role. You choose to take the most unfavourable rationale possible for his commendable action...

OK. I think most people would have reacted more strongly against it, but he ultimately did the right thing there.

Deplatforming goes way beyond preferring to buy from Republican supporting suppliers. It involves the malicious and intentional act of applying economic and social pressure so as to get somebody sacked or to destroy someone's business purely because of his political or religious stand. It also includes silencing and censoring someone which is a direct curtailing of his freedom of speech.

I think "malicious and intentional" is a bit dramatic. It involves believing that people are saying shit that shouldn't be within the bounds of ordinary discourse and pressuring people to keep it out, sure. It's done by everyone, and the real debate is over whether it's done appropriately or not (that is, no one believes that all platforms should host all thought--people just disagree over what types of thought should draw social sanctions--and right and left liberals believe that no thought should draw legal sanctions). That's another area where you can have real discussion, but it's hard because people are bullshitting so much.

The fact that you cannot see the endemic Marxism running through the progressive ideology that has taken over the democratic party isn't surprising - its always hard to accept the truth when u r part of the system ...

But, see, "Marxism" isn't just a term meaning "bad." It refers to a specific thought system that some people actually do agree with, but those people are definitely not in the mainstream either of the Democratic Party (you should see what actual Marxists say about them) or the progressive movement generally.

what discourse have you partook in?

you still can’t even answer one question..

Between the deflection, name calling, and insinuation of wrong doing you couldn’t have been a better example of someone utilizing Western Maoist philosophy in the process of attempting to discredit its influence. Thank you for being this social bear traps greatest victim.

I don't mean it in any insulting way BTW- what I mean is that when u r in it, its harder to see but when u r outside it, its easier.

I don't even see progressive ideology in the democratic party. I'm outside the party looking in and all I see the "Senator from MNBA" (Biden's nickname in the senate because he was serving the banks instead of his constituents) as the sitting President, and Nancy "I'm totally not trading stock based on priviledged information" Pelosi running the show.

But for clarity's sake I took your statement and made minor tweaks:

"The fact that you cannot see the endemic Fascism running through the conservative ideology that has taken over the Republican party isn't surprising - its always hard to accept the truth when u r part of the system ..."​

Does it still seem accurate to you? How about if I swapped out fascism for "racism". If not it may be that I'm making a claim rather than an argument.

And it really doesn't help the substance of your claim when we've now jumped to Marxism from Maoism elsewhere in the discussion. It's like you guys can't even get on the same page about what ideology is taking over.

This is a very good lecture about not only the influence of Maoism in China but it’s influence on the rest of the world.

Do u mean the capitol riot that was denounced by many republicans?

Let's not forget that the violent and undemocratic riot in portland against trump's election victory in 2016.

There are always going to be people who go too far on both sides. That shouldn't be used as a stick to beat right thinking people on both sides.
He never said the left hasn’t done it. You asked for an example of the right doing it and he produced it.

lindsay as well as xi van fleet talk about wokeism. you can skip lindsay's presentation and go to her's. inb4 a 60+ year old survivor of maoism is far right. fyi, don't expect to be entertained. if you want a more technical presentation, listen to lindsay.

already cued up:

Between the deflection, name calling, and insinuation of wrong doing you couldn’t have been a better example of someone utilizing Western Maoist philosophy in the process of attempting to discredit its influence. Thank you for being this social bear traps greatest victim.

There is nothing to discredit about a person who does not post anything. My critique of you is that you have the inability to post your own thoughts. It's that simple. I never say that to anyone else. I even replied to a poster earlier in the thread and he clarified his position. It isn't difficult for anyone but you. We still have no idea what your position is..

You are a master at deflecting.

OK. I think most people would have reacted more strongly against it, but he ultimately did the right thing there.

I think "malicious and intentional" is a bit dramatic. It involves believing that people are saying shit that shouldn't be within the bounds of ordinary discourse and pressuring people to keep it out, sure. It's done by everyone, and the real debate is over whether it's done appropriately or not (that is, no one believes that all platforms should host all thought--people just disagree over what types of thought should draw social sanctions--and right and left liberals believe that no thought should draw legal sanctions). That's another area where you can have real discussion, but it's hard because people are bullshitting so much.

What u r saying sounds rather vague abd unspecific there. It is actually agreed between conservatives and classical liberals as to what type of speech should not be allowed - it is only speech that directly calls for violence against others. The issue is with so called progressive woke leftists of today - they think that even speech that doesn't call for violence but that Is defined by them does not deserve the protection of free speech. That is why woke culture Is the enemy of democracy because one of the things Marxists hate the most is speech they cannot control.

right, and a bunch of people (also republicans) have already been found guilty of sedition for working with Trump's inner circle of -checks notes- republicans...

so... your claim that the republican party didn't plan jan 6th is not looking very good.

What republicans are you talking about?do u mean the leaders of the proud boys group?
https://apnews.com/article/jan-6-en...piracy-trial-f8738f17552cda21eef6d89504da2a0e

The proud boys are a separate group and not part of the Republican party, aren't they?

But, see, "Marxism" isn't just a term meaning "bad." It refers to a specific thought system that some people actually do agree with, but those people are definitely not in the mainstream either of the Democratic Party (you should see what actual Marxists say about them) or the progressive movement generally.

Obviously progressive so called liberals don't call themselves Marxists (except for BLM founders who openly declare their marxism - at least they r honest aboit their inspiration). However marxism and woke and so called progressive politics are similar and analogous in tactics, methodology and philosophy. For example instead of the proletariat workers class, their identity politics instead focus on supposedly oppressed groups and project virtue by claiming to be fighting for the oppressed. An oppressor class is also demonised as the villain of the piece. Power rsther than truth is the focus. The philosophical basis for woke politics is post modern thought that was influenced by marxism through linguistics from the beginning.

Back