On the Brink - Alexander Gustafsson

HeexX

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
UFC just put this out.

On the Brink - Alexander Gustafsson

[YT]H-sKX-HZowM[/YT]

20 min behind the scenes and such from the Jones fight. Definitely worth a watch, brings them goosebumps.

Repost i think. Saw that like 1 year ago.

But its good. Really good.

Lmao from 2:33 until 2:45

Some reporter said to gus that jones wants to knock out him with one punch and gus left the place with rage... He got trolled

Last edited:

Some reporter said to gus that jones wants to knock him with one punch and gus left the place with rage... He got trolled

Yeah he's all like "fcuk this fkin disrespectful pos reporter fuck off" walks off and flips him off

49-46? Come on what fight was he watching. Thx for the post

Why is Gus corner try to talk english? Its the biggest moment of his life and you give instructions in english? Its not like ufc can fine them for talking swedish

Why is Gus corner try to talk english? Its the biggest moment of his life and you give instructions in english? Its not like ufc can fine them for talking swedish

Andreas Michael is more comfortable with English.

When the 49-46 card was read that day, my living room exploded. 10+ people thinking that Gus won. Even now, while I get and concede that Jones winning is a valid call, I still don't get what the 49-46 ref was watching.

Some reporter said to gus that jones wants to knock out him with one punch and gus left the place with rage... He got trolled

Yeah, it had nothing to do with editing, he literally left the place within seconds, he mad.

I don't think I've seen it yet. Will certainly do so tonight.

Great video.

"We will fight again, me and Jones, and next time we fight, I know exactly, what I will do."

You won't be disappointed, I'll tell you that much.

Watched it last night. It was fucking awesome. Loved hearing Gus' take on each of the rounds and there were some really cool close up perspectives. I never get tired of watching that fight or anything about it....other than the decision of course :(

Watched it last night. It was fucking awesome. Loved hearing Gus' take on each of the rounds and there were some really cool close up perspectives. I never get tired of watching that fight or anything about it....other than the decision of course :(

God damn that fight was good. I thought he won the first three pretty clearly, but what can you do. We'll get that rematch in due time, and I think it'll be another great one. :)

Back