On the Brink - Alexander Gustafsson

When the 49-46 card was read that day, my living room exploded. 10+ people thinking that Gus won. Even now, while I get and concede that Jones winning is a valid call, I still don't get what the 49-46 ref was watching.

Yeah, that shit was crazy

God damn that fight was good. I thought he won the first three pretty clearly, but what can you do. We'll get that rematch in due time, and I think it'll be another great one. :)

youregoddamnrightbreakingbad.gif

By the way, you're an Aussie? I thought you were from Britain? :) An Aussie living in Britain maybe? Or is my memory failing me?

Love the high quality BB-gifs. None of that grainy shit.

Man do I feel sorry for Rumble. Gus is going to assault him worse than when he beat up those random civilians. War Gus.

By the way, you're an Aussie? I thought you were from Britain? :) An Aussie living in Britain maybe? Or is my memory failing me?

Love the high quality BB-gifs. None of that grainy shit.

Haha yeah man, gotta be HQ for full walter white goodness.

Nah man I'm from the untied Kingdom. When I referred to Codpiece as my Australian brethren I meant because he's Australian, like comparably you'd be my Swedish brethren lol.

So your memory is good dude, don't worry :D

Haha yeah man, gotta be HQ for full walter white goodness.

Nah man I'm from the untied Kingdom. When I referred to Codpiece as my Australian brethren I meant because he's Australian, like comparably you'd be my Swedish brethren lol.

So your memory is good dude, don't worry :D

Ah, of course. :)
The untied Kingdom sounds like a kewl place. Isn't it time to tie the kingdom up once and for all though?

Yup, a terrible dad joke. That's what you get for letting auto correct fuck you over like that.

Agreed.

It was 48-47.

Out of curiosity; how did you score it round for round?

I just watched this yesterday. Very good video. I caught Stitch Duran saying that Jones chose the the 'tap out' hand wrap (for grappling) over the 'KO' hand wrap (boxing/hand fighting) and made a thread last night about it, since Jones was saying he worked on his boxing so much but neglected his wrestling. :icon_lol: His choice in protection for his hands doesn't qualify that statement. Break Brick said that he caught that too when watching the vid. :cool:

I just watched this yesterday. Very good video. I caught Stitch Duran saying that Jones chose the the 'tap out' hand wrap (for grappling) over the 'KO' hand wrap (boxing/hand fighting) and made a thread last night about it, since Jones was saying he worked on his boxing so much but neglected his wrestling. :icon_lol: His choice in protection for his hands doesn't qualify that statement. Break Brick said that he caught that too when watching the vid. :cool:

Haha yeah I did notice that and the same thought crossed my mind when I watched it. Was gonna make a thread about it to because I knew it probably annoy Jones fans which is always good for a giggle :)

Edit, 'grats on the black belt GG

Ah, of course. :)
The untied Kingdom sounds like a kewl place. Isn't it time to tie the kingdom up once and for all though?

Yup, a terrible dad joke. That's what you get for letting auto correct fuck you over like that

Took me a while to get that but I lol'd when I did.

Good point! Looking good in that black belt too.

Took me a while to get that but I lol'd when I did.

I'm glad. I thought it was terrible. Almost cringed as I pressed "submit reply" :icon_lol:

Back