On 6 Oct when Khabib takes his first UFC loss will he take it as well as CONOR did?

He is a very realistic person. He knows every fighters strength and weaknesses better than any fighter I've seen speak. But losing for the first time, in front of his father and especially losing to Conor will imo break him. He'll probably be never the same again.

But none of this is happening. Oct 6th is the end of the Mcgregor era.

Everyone was very impressed with how Conor manned up after his first UFC loss, fronting the media and openly admitting to where he'd gone wrong. No fighter has ever done a better job than Conor of manning up and facing the storm with his head held high while also being classy toward his opponent. Many even said a big factor in his success in his comeback fight, in which he dominated the opponent who had defeated him, was that he'd been so classy in defeat in the first place.

In a little over a month we will obviously get to see how Khabib Nurmagomedov reacts to his first UFC loss, so the question is, how will Khabib react to his humbling?

Thats not a fair comparison, it was conors 3rd loss so he was well prepared

Everyone was very impressed with how Conor manned up after his first UFC loss, fronting the media and openly admitting to where he'd gone wrong. No fighter has ever done a better job than Conor of manning up and facing the storm with his head held high while also being classy toward his opponent. Many even said a big factor in his success in his comeback fight, in which he dominated the opponent who had defeated him, was that he'd been so classy in defeat in the first place.

In a little over a month we will obviously get to see how Khabib Nurmagomedov reacts to his first UFC loss, so the question is, how will Khabib react to his humbling?

Jesus Christ. Many fighters have done just as good a job if not better of "manning up" after a lose, Anderson after The Chris, Shogun after Jones, Hughes after GSP and the list goes on. In fact most fighters do this and don't start with all the excuses the next week after being a decent human being the night of.

Stating facts isn't considered classy now?

You must be one of those participation trophy millennials I've been hearing about.

You consider "he's 3 times bigger" too be a fact? The guy who couldn't compete at WW because he was to small and got ragdolled and has fought 24 of his 30. (26 if you don't count the Conor fights) career fights at lightweight? Compare that to the " Career FW" Conor who has fought 8 of his 24 fights at LW or higher.

Edit: come to think of it wasn't Nate also ragdolled by Guita who is also quite a bit smaller than Conor?

3" of height and 3" of reach does not equal 3x bigger, lol

Last edited:
no he will do a fedor and lose confidence and lose a few more fights and then retire. probably set up his own gym called Eagle MMA.

But Conor was already familiar with losing pre-UFC that makes a difference..

Terribly I reckon, Khabib is convinced its Allah's will that he wins so if he loses he will be wondering what it was he did to offend him. Would probably see it as punishment for not being a dedicated enough Muslim, could easily see him taking some extreme measures to get back in his good books.

his comeback fight, in which he dominated the opponent who had defeated him

3fa.gif

Stating facts isn't considered classy now?

You must be one of those participation trophy millennials I've been hearing about.
Lol. You can't honestly believe this......

Will he moan about his energy and say Conor was 3x the size of him?

No he probably wouldn't.

There's no way Khabib will take a loss to Conor out of all people well. Last time he lost he wailed in tears. It's obvious that retiring undefeated is his only goal in MMA and if that is taken away from him his whole life will come crumbling down.

Conor on the other hand has faced defeat many times so it's not something that will hurt him.

Thats not a fair comparison, it was conors 3rd loss so he was well prepared

True, but the first two weren't on the biggest stage, in front of the world, hence the specification of "first UFC loss". It's a far, faaaaaaar different deal to handle a massively public humbling, in front of millions, than one in front of a mere couple of thousand or so.

99.8% of Sherdoggers had never heard of Conor when Joe Duffy made Conor his pet in under 40 seconds.

Yep, only 25 pounds bigger.

Nope, Nate weighed in at 169 for the first fight. So according to Conor nuthuggers own logic, he must of weighed that in the cage. I mean why would he cut an extra 2 pounds?

Super HW Nate wasnt born until the rematch. Conor lost to the skinny fat Nate

Nope, Nate weighed in at 169 for the first fight. So according to Conor nuthuggers own logic, he must of weighed that in the cage. I mean why would he cut an extra 2 pounds?

Super HW Nate wasnt born until the rematch. Conor lost to the skinny fat Nate
Nope, Nate weighed 180 in the first fight and 195-200 in the second.

Nope, Nate weighed 180 in the first fight and 195-200 in the second.
Lol, and let me guess you think Conor weighed 168 on fight night for both (despite Owen Roddy clearly saying Conor was 177 when the Diaz fight was made and would still have to cut to make WW)

Either way, when Conor lost to Nate, there wasnt a 25 pound difference

He was also inefficient with his energy Lmao. Conor took the loss better than I thought he would but threw in quite a few excuses as well.

umm he WAS inefficient with his energy and he corrected it and won the rematch.

as long as he doesnt take it like DC with tears and stuff im good with it, losses happen

umm he WAS inefficient with his energy and he corrected it and won the rematch.
Him being inefficient with his energy is a poor excuse. What he meant to say is Nate couldn't be bombed and put away and due to poor game planning and a lack of a plan B he gassed. He didn't correct it in the rematch either because he gassed again, it just took a round longer. Like I said he took the loss better than I had expected but he still had excuses.

Back