On 6 Oct when Khabib takes his first UFC loss will he take it as well as CONOR did?

Yeah Conor was "classy" at first...

Before he made up a bunch of shit about 155lber Nate being 30lbs bigger (aka three times his size). Funny because he was perfectly comfortable towering over all of his opponents at 145 while looking like Skeletor to make the weight.

lol All of which were true... He wasn't making excuses, just explaining one of the reasons Nate was such a tough opponent.

Stating facts isn't considered classy now?

You must be one of those participation trophy millennials I've been hearing about.

3 times the size is not a fact.
I think you are the participation trophy winner here, as usual...

All I remember is Conor making a shit ton of excuses that contradicted his own words from before the fight.

So I think Khabib will take it much better...

Yea, conor was great right after the fight, BUT then he went back to the hotel and demanded an "do over" like a spoiled kid, instead of defending his FW belt.
Seriously, it wasn't a lucky shot or something. he got rocked and choked out by Diaz. What the fuck was he gonna say?

What about the "Tree Times" bullshit? ?
He was also inefficient with his energy Lmao. Conor took the loss better than I thought he would but threw in quite a few excuses as well.

In a little over a month we will obviously get to see how Khabib Nurmagomedov reacts to his first UFC loss, so the question is, how will Khabib react to his humbling?

:D

"Everybody was impressed" is a farcical opening line.

Person that best took a loss was Dominic Cruz. Copped it square on the chin.

you suckers keep talking like this fights actually happening. so many wasted threads.

Khabib is gonna UD the shit out of McNuggets.
and then conor will pull a ronda and be gone forever. nobodys really talking about this.
this is the last time you see conor.
Its a cash grab..... all the more reason there is no promotion.
bet your kids college fund on khabib

I really don't see a scenario where Mcgregor wins this fight. Khabib is the strongest lightweight that I've ever seen. He grabs onto other fighters by a single limb and drags them into hell.

Dominated in the rematch? So winning by majority decision in a razor close fight is dominating now? That statement alone shows what kind of a shitty poster TS is.

Khabib wont have his first lose, but Conor will have 4.

How can McGregor complain about having a size disadvantage when he was the bigger man in most of his fights at FW where he towered over Siver, Aldo, Mendes, Brandao, Brimage, etc. What a pathetic excuse.

Back