ON 100% whey - AM and MM in PM, that OK?

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by OMGHI2UWTFBBQ, Jan 15, 2006.

1. OMGHI2UWTFBBQ

OMGHI2UWTFBBQ Yellow Belt

MM is great, however, 15 servings for 20$ a pop(only if I buy online, stores sell for double price) so $40 every month and thats only if I take it once a day, doubling my intake of it would cost too much :(. I want to take AM and PM supplement, so I'm thinking of ON 100% whey in the AM before Workout and MM at around 8pm - 9pm at night. Question for this is that is this alright to do? I know protein is protein, however if anyone has done this and had problems, I'd rather know now than find it out for myself. What goes better w/ MM? I have no desire to take weight gainers like cytogainer as I'm 160lbs, losing more fat and gaining more lean muscle is my goal, have more definition, I'm pretty lean for a 160lber already. Although I think most of my weight ATM is water weight.

2. Flounder

Flounder Purple Belt

What I've been doing is taking Half servings of MM (1 sccop) with skim milk as a meal suppliment. The only time I take a full serving is after a workout (ie BJJ or weights).

3. OMGHI2UWTFBBQ

OMGHI2UWTFBBQ Yellow Belt

Taking half servings aint gonna serve its purpose, its meant to be taken w/ 2 scoops per serving, thats why I'm thinking of an extra supplement that'll last longer in ocnjuction w/ MM. So if anyone has done this before and if its OK, then it would finish the thread. I work out about 1-2hrs a day 4 days a week, I want to take the protein supplement before workout and MM after workout before bedtime.

4. slayer36

slayer36 Blue Belt

thats another reason MM is not optimal post workout, 15 servings for 20$? if you got a big tub of whey, you could get 78 servings for about 22$. say you take two servings at a time, post workout, thats 39 post workout shakes of whey compared to only 15 of MM.

MM tastes good and is a decent supp, but their are better options out there...