Omg!!!! Put your right hand up Cody.

Guys guys guys, I'm sure the person who made that video means 'right' as in correct. He's just telling him to put the correct hand up.

Right????
Don’t feel Left out. I’m sure he meant right as in correct way not Right right? Great now I’m Left confused about what is right.

This should be a lesson to you all. Kid is around 11 years old. Would you troll a 10 year old IRL?
Hell yeah. I troll my own little ass kids when they get right and left mixed up.

Dodge or cover is for pussies.

giphy.gif

50% chance and you picked wrong - rough day.

Tired of seeing posts about garbrandt fuck this guy already oh poor baby its his training no hes an emotional fighter.. He shoulda learned by now he has 0 fight iQ . the guy is plain flat out 100 percent dumb and ignorant hearin him speak is like trying to listen to paris hilton. Guys wasted his title run on no im a better fighter lemme do it again. Fuck off with the posts already

Father of a masterless samurai? Hahaha, did you get that from Andy 'the Ronin' Wang?

Don't you have to be at least 13 to register on the forum, or did they remove that 'rule'

Tired of seeing posts about garbrandt fuck this guy already oh poor baby its his training no hes an emotional fighter.. He shoulda learned by now he has 0 fight iQ . the guy is plain flat out 100 percent dumb and ignorant hearin him speak is like trying to listen to paris hilton. Guys wasted his title run on no im a better fighter lemme do it again. Fuck off with the posts already
Are you from another Country outside the United States, or just never went to school before? Honest question.

Yeah, it would have been much better technique if he put up his right hand, having it low certainly doesn't give MMA fighters a good look in terms of boxing skills.

However, he still would have been KTFO by those shots to the left side of his head.

Last edited:
Back