Omg!!!! Put your right hand up Cody.

I bet you thought this thread would go another way lol.

his right hand wouldnt have helped much lol

Don’t feel Left out. I’m sure he meant right as in correct way not Right right? Great now I’m Left confused about what is right.
40sE.gif

Don't you have to be at least 13 to register on the forum, or did they remove that 'rule'

That kid is the best! Fights and beat boxes. Now let’s get back on topic —-> how the hell does an elite champion level mma striker let some one hit them with three, all in, power rights in a row?

First one gets in you made a mistake, Second one gets in you are awful at stand up (like Damian Mia awful) third one gets in??? you don’t even want to fight! you prefer brain damage

I can not explained three solid rights landing in a row. Either move your head or at least put your hand up.

Why put your hand up. The proper way is to side step and duck into that right he throws. Or at least duck under that wide shot tj is throwing. He knows this but threw it all out the window .Weird

I honestly think part of it was the first fights knockdown he scored... I think he thought he just had to touch his chin once and he was set...

TJ’s fucking good tho... very good.

First : damn, he got me
Second : he's bluffing, nope he got me
Third : this time he's gotta be blufff.....zzzzz

Just to clarify, did you mean left?

Ohhh wait... did I say right hand?

I meant put up your left hand at the least... or move your head. But standing there taking three shots in a row??? Strange.. lucky for T.J. though. Easy win against a punching bag.

Yo he can't put up the right hand while he's throwing it, not to mention he got hit on the left side so I think you meant put up the left hand if someone hasn't already mentioned it

Back