• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media OMally celebrates win with new ‘Chimp’ face tattoo

Somehow the UFC thinks it is in their best interest to promote a guy with pink hair and face tattoos as their Flagship fucking clickbait hero. Times have really changed from the "as real as it gets logo" eh?

UFC is desperate to promote O'Malley as a star. They need a new star, I just cannot fucking believe they settled on this guy. This is the hype train gone wrong. It will end badly.

Edit: also, as another poster wisely pointed out.. someday O'Malley is going to be a 50-year-old with a face full of tattoos. They already don't even look as good as Tyson's, and even he knows they are lame

Last edited:
I predict some old boomer trashes on him at a gas station with lines like "good luck getting a job with those kid!". He'll then drive off in his Lambo and the boomer will come here and make a thread about it.

this. i've listened to him talk and he doesn't say anything interesting at all. he's like a walking, breathing amalgam of instagram, just presentation, and his fight skills. hes got the skills.

He literally beats up small people though.

Aljo is a muscular... 155 pounds. (Yes Aljo cuts no more than 20 pounds to make 135 without IV nvm Yan or Paiva).

Now he doesn’t look like Screech.
View attachment 998299
Oh, I see. Because they both had curly hair, that means their faces are identical. Very solid logic.

Or maybe hair is a mutable characteristic and has nothing to do with what someone "looks like" since it changes constantly. And maybe it's not clever or funny to say someone "looks like" someone else because it's the lowest form of wit.

I predict some old boomer trashes on him at a gas station with lines like "good luck getting a job with those kid!". He'll then drive off in his Lambo and the boomer will come here and make a thread about it.

I look forward to your thread later, when you get back from the GasStation

I’m curious if he would do another like that if he lost the belt and regained it, or maybe won the belt in another weight class. If he did it in 2025, MMXXV would look much cooler on the other side of his forhead.

Damn lots of haters over a tattoo. With all the comments you’d think Omalley fucked their moms or something
Yes, it's quite telling what a simple thing like style will make some people say. Who gives a fuck and how does it, in any way or form, affect your life if some guy got a face tat or not.

The reason why I am as close to an actual hater of a fighter as I am to this guy is because he is a legit dork in every sense.

He sounds like a 15 year old, built like a 15 year old , lanky and tall for his weight class at literally 5'9 which is 135, impersonates Conor ... goddamn this man made a hater out of me

Not to mention the tryhard tattoos and zero charisma brand building from day 1 (dude weed, coloured braids, tekashj) that somehow worked out and not quite

lmao the irony of some keyboard tapping nobody calling one of the most popular mma figthters in the world a "dork"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back