O'Malley: A lot of people that said I lost don't buy PPV's, can't watch replays so they can't review the fight

AldoStillGoat

Master of Science in Shookology
@Black
Reaction score

He says that a lot of the fans that say he lost can't afford the ppv and can't watch the replay of the fight because they illegally streamed it, therefore can't review the fight to see that he won the fight.

Last edited:
Well there’s this thing called BitTorrent. I think it’s been around as long as streaming. So a replay is easy enough to do but in all honesty I can’t bring myself to sit through Merab clinging to you for another 25 minutes so soon after the live event. Maybe in a few weeks.

He says that a lot of the fans that say he lost can't afford the ppv and can't watch the replay of the fight because they illegally streamed it, therefore can't review the fight to see that he won the fight.

Who needs replay when you can just read the Sherdog play by play

And Sherdog has Merab 48-47, 48-47 and 49-46

<{UberTS}>

It's going to be hard for O'Malley and O'Malley fans to accept he's not that guy, he was gifted a title shot Alex Pereira style, he got his shit rocked by Chito and made excuses, he won a controversial decision vs Yan and made excuses and now he got mauled by Merab and is making excuses. More losses will come, he's dainty and not as hungry as others he swims with.

For those who didn't buy ppv and can't watch the replay:

For those who didn't buy ppv and can't watch the replay:

I never try to do any shady clicks on my phone, but that already seems much more media friendly than mma-core

"A lot of people watch the fight, but then don't spend several days rewatching looking for excuses to give me points like my fight against Yan. I had 700 more significant strikes if you watch it in slow mo from every angle and count anytime I touch his skin in any way."

Back