Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles can be a UFC champ one day

And would probably break his shin the first time a kick gets checked as swimmers's bone density is lower than normal ( an adaptation for the ton of hours spend in water ).
Swimmers are also some of the less explosive athletes when it comes to doing direction changes or any explosive bodyweight movement out of the water, because their system/joints/bones aren't used to move explosively their whole body mass ( they are use to move a portion of this underwater, their "inertial mass" being reduced ) and also the pressure/resistance of the water slow their movement greatly ( so they are used to move kinda "slow" compared to someone who train on the ground ) ..

You'd be surprised how slow the times would be if you took all the Rio gold medalists in the shortest distances in swimming and made them run a 100meters dash...
They certainly are AAA+++++ athletes in the water but probably C- at best on the ground, and there goes the "A-Level Athlete" myth out by the wnidow once again...
Such thing doesn't exist unless you are talking about a specific sport set of athletic abilities..
It was a joke, buddeh.

And would probably break his shin the first time a kick gets checked as swimmers's bone density is lower than normal ( an adaptation for the ton of hours spend in water ).
Swimmers are also some of the less explosive athletes when it comes to doing direction changes or any explosive bodyweight movement out of the water, because their system/joints/bones aren't used to move explosively their whole body mass ( they are use to move a portion of this underwater, their "inertial mass" being reduced ) and also the pressure/resistance of the water slow their movement greatly ( so they are used to move kinda "slow" compared to someone who train on the ground ) ..

You'd be surprised how slow the times would be if you took all the Rio gold medalists in the shortest distances in swimming and made them run a 100meters dash...
They certainly are AAA+++++ athletes in the water but probably C- at best on the ground, and there goes the "A-Level Athlete" myth out by the wnidow once again...
Such thing doesn't exist unless you are talking about a specific sport set of athletic abilities..
It was a joke, buddeh.

And rowers at the olimp.games are best athletes on planet,they all should move and train in Ufc...

I watched her last night - quite the beast.

Load her up with TRT and let's see what she can do..

We have already learned that fat olympic women get knocked out in combat.

Recommending her to train with Edmond gave it away.

Otherwise, 9/10. I look forward to more trolling from you in the future.

giphy.gif

You have my permission to bump this thread in a few years time when it all becomes true.

She's 19. This is the end of her gymnastics career. She will need to transition into something else.

19 is incredibly young for MMA. She'll have a lot of time to develop and reach her potential. You have guys like a Brock and CM Punk getting into MMA in their 30s. And hey, one of them even became champ.

Basically as clean as it gets.

Like I said. Strikes in angles never thought possible!

Wow, you really want this.

Dude, I think when she retires she'll go into coaching, as well as lucrative endorsement deals.

I would bet she has absolutely, positively NO aspirations toward MMA, nor will ever have.

Let it go.

first KO by backflip, mark my words

Definitley explosive...Too pretty for fighting though.

I honestly think that for the good of mankind she should have a super child with Phelps.

Its funny how all these Americans are all over this womanlet.

Yet all that she has done has been done by russians,chinese,etc.

But since she is black, all you guys are all over her athleticness and explosiveness.

fuck, and I was here thinking, glendale wtf, why you want to destroy her. and then I saw she's a fucking gymnast. and I was here thinking she was a judoka or something
Nah
Stop spreading BS

You probably Mad cause we up on the gold medal count RN lolol
it's probably true, though

but I don't negatively care about

Back