Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles can be a UFC champ one day

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else impressed with her performance?

Holy smokes. I'm blown away by her explosiveness, technique, and gracefullness in the women's all-around gymnastics competition today. I see an incredible future for this girl if she transitions into MMA.

First of all she's an A-level all-around athlete with incredible conditioning. I see her explosive power from her gymnastic excellence translating well into wrestling. Coming in at 4'8", her low centre of gravity will give her opponents a tough time out-grappling her. She is only about 100 lbs. right now but if she puts on a bit more weight she could literally be "The Hulk" of the strawweight division.

Secondly, gymnasts know the mechanics of the human body and movement like no one else. A "once ever" specimen like Simone Biles would have no problem learning and replicating how to throw a punch, kick, knee, elbow etc. Being a gymnast she'll innately do them efficiently as possible and be able to manage her energy over a course of a fight. When you don't know how to be efficient with your energy, you get fighters like McGregor who tire themselves and get choked the fuck out.

Third, her foot movement would be elite level right of the bat. Did you guys see her on the balance beam and floor exercise routine? She could out footwork Dominick Cruz 24/7. She makes Ido Portal look like a fraud. With the way she moves on the floor she could throw strikes in angles never thought possible. Scary.

And anyone foolish to say she stands no chance getting into MMA let me tell you she's also known to be quite a perfectionist. Her coaches say her greatest asset is her hard working mentally. I have no doubt she could quickly learn any MMA techniques thrown at her.

I think Glendale Fighting Club would be a great fit for her. I would be interested in what Edmund can turn her into since he has proven success with Olympians.

War Simone

2016-rio-olympics---artistic-gymnastics---final---womens-team-final-6320be138f2ad174.jpg

2588.jpg

sherdog becoming so retarded these days, can't even be sure if this thread is serious.

Last edited:
I wish Jordan Burroughs would have a baby with her and create the most explosive and beastly 135lb child of all time.

Holy smokes. I'm blown away by her explosiveness, technique, and gracefullness in the women's all-around gymnastics competition today. I see an incredible future for this girl if she transitions into MMA.

First of all she's an A-level all-around athlete with incredible conditioning. I see her explosive power from her gymnastic excellence translating well into wrestling. Coming in at 4'8", her low centre of gravity will give her opponents a tough time out-grappling her. She is only about 100 lbs. right now but if she puts on a bit more weight she could literally be "The Hulk" of the strawweight division.

Secondly, gymnasts know the mechanics of the human body and movement like no one else. A "once ever" specimen like Simone Biles would have no problem learning and replicating how to throw a punch, kick, knee, elbow etc. Being a gymnast she'll innately do them efficiently as possible and be able to manage her energy over a course of a fight. When you don't know how to be efficient with your energy, you get fighters like McGregor who tire themselves and get choked the fuck out.

Third, her foot movement would be elite level right of the bat. Did you guys see her on the balance beam and floor exercise routine? She could out footwork Dominick Cruz 24/7. She makes Ido Portal look like a fraud. With the way she moves on the floor she could throw strikes in angles never thought possible. Scary.

And anyone foolish to say she stands no chance getting into MMA let me tell you she's also known to be quite a perfectionist. Her coaches say her greatest asset is her hard working mentally. I have no doubt she could quickly learn any MMA techniques thrown at her.

I think Glendale Fighting Club would be a great fit for her. I would be interested in what Edmund can turn her into since he has proven success with Olympians.

War Simone

2016-rio-olympics---artistic-gymnastics---final---womens-team-final-6320be138f2ad174.jpg

2588.jpg
2ngrcec.gif

How did I know this thread was coming tonight?

8/10 for your effort and analysis

War Simone

2588.jpg
Love her so much.

She is my favorite Olympian this decade. If Simone is only 4'8...just don't see i. Stop fanboying & look at it objectively.

"can" & "will" are too totally different things.

Just so you start thinking rationally, you could say the same thing about boxing..which is *already* an Olympic sport & what are the chances she does that?

I hope she just keeps getting Gold Medals & has to retire because 18 in Gymnastics is like being in your 50's. She can endorse Breakfast Cereals & get paid 10x as much as fighting other girls in a cage.

I watched that shit with my gf. She was really good all flippin around and shit.

That being said, not once did I think to myself "damn, she could prolly whoop some ass with those flips n shit." Not even for a second did I even sort of entertain the thought of how her performance might translate to mma.

I mean, what the absolute hell does it have to do with a connection to mma even sort of?

Edit- I have explosive diarrhea from time to time. Would it translate well to mma? Lots of explosiveness locked in my b hole sometimes, kinda like a power double leg er somethin.

GOAT gymnast. Olympic champ. You're likely eating Pringles in your boxers. Deal with it.

So what? Demetrious Johnson is 5'3" is the current P4P king. Height doesn't matter. Stefan Struve is 7' and is a knockout highlight reel.
So, she is a GOAT gymnast? What the fuck is that? Show me some pictures. And do you want her to become a UFC champ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back