Oliveira and the glove grab : to be the champ, you have to beat the champ's tricks

Because he didn't have wrist control lol. He was fumbling to get the wrist. He didn't get ankle control until after he hooked the glove. He kept it so that Dustin didn't pull his arm away lol. Basic shit.

As for the ref, he was warned and went back to it because refs historically ignore 99% of minor fouls. And losing a point isn't as bad as having to stand with Dustin after a round where you got dripped 3 times.

Lol don't get salty that your grappling knowledge is abysmal. Be proactive. Learn something, educate yourself, stop being willingly ignorant. You'll enjoy the sport more if you try to learn something.

Training muay thai helped me appreciate little aspects of striking I didn't quite grasp.

Nevermind you are trolling not worth it.

c4e9d20d6ff819672adf6f5d13463c34.gif

Lmao okk
K

Poirier was literally controlling his body position, that is not legal. I am also not going to have this discussion again.
Maybe the first time you had this discussion, you should have read some rules or something, so you wouldn't need to have an incorrect discussion more than once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back