Oleksandr Usyk not under contract with Matchroom anymore

That is if the org's play along, which they do and have been doing the whole time...

...The WBO previously allowed two exceptions for AJ to rematch Andy Ruiz Jr and then fight Pulev, but insist their mandatory is now due....

And I have no reason to believe that they're going to act any different with Joshua vs. Fury, which is a significantly bigger fight than Ruiz and Pulev.

WBC is the same considering that Whyte had to wait 20 years as a mandatory until someone finally knocked him out before he got there. Too much corruption going on.
so basically they're saying they will strip him, but you're complaining that they aren't stripping him.

i may be missing something here. have they changed their mind yet?

so basically they're saying they will strip him, but you're complaining that they aren't stripping him.

i may be missing something here. have they changed their mind yet?

I don't think think they will. Joshua and Fury will box for the Undisputed world heavyweight championship this year.

... Right at 1:57... We will do whatever we can to make sure that every belt in boxing is on the line in Tyson Fury fight...

Whatever that means and however they do it, I don't know. But the first part of it seemed to be to get rid of Usyk.

Back