Oleksandr Usyk not under contract with Matchroom anymore

That's one of the issues in the sport of boxing.
How can the mandatory regulation have any relevance when the promoters can do what da fook they want anyway?

He's too small for HW. Could barely get past a roided bum in his fight, I feel he'll get starched by the top guys.

That's one of the issues in the sport of boxing.
How can the mandatory regulation have any relevance when the promoters can do what da fook they want anyway?
WBO needs to strip AJ. what other relevance do you expect them to have, arrest AJ and make him fight usyk?

you get a mandatory, you fight them. if you don't, you lose your belt and someone else gets to fight for it. that's how it's supposed to work.

WBO needs to strip AJ. what other relevance do you expect them to have, arrest AJ and make him fight usyk?

you get a mandatory, you fight them. if you don't, you lose your belt and someone else gets to fight for it. that's how it's supposed to work.

That's what I said, bonehead.

That's what I said, bonehead.
not exactly, you complained about promoters being able to do what they want... which implies they should somehow be prevented from putting on certain fights?

besides, i thought WBO wasn't letting go of this, and AJ would be stripped? unless they tucked their dick in, this will play out exactly as it's supposed to.

not exactly, you complained about promoters being able to do what they want... which implies they should somehow be prevented from putting on certain fights?

That is if the org's play along, which they do and have been doing the whole time...

...The WBO previously allowed two exceptions for AJ to rematch Andy Ruiz Jr and then fight Pulev, but insist their mandatory is now due....

And I have no reason to believe that they're going to act any different with Joshua vs. Fury, which is a significantly bigger fight than Ruiz and Pulev.

WBC is the same considering that Whyte had to wait 20 years as a mandatory until someone finally knocked him out before he got there. Too much corruption going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back