Old-school WWF was so funny

I stopped watching in like 2004

Wasn't the same after I wasn't a kid anymore

But damn, going back on some of those old-school moments.

They're just full of gems 🤣

Peak theatre. It's all fake, but as an adult you realize how masterful everything is put together.

They were like artists back then

2004 was a horrible year so you stopped at a good timing.

Kurt and Rock were the only wrestlers that kept me interested in the product throughout that time, once Rocky left in 03 and Kurt in 06... I dipped

Vince looks so genuinely happy watching this.

"That's good shit, pal!"

Last edited:
I stopped watching in like 2004

Wasn't the same after I wasn't a kid anymore

But damn, going back on some of those old-school moments.

They're just full of gems 🤣

Peak theatre. It's all fake, but as an adult you realize how masterful everything is put together.

They were like artists back then

Where's Yurple when you need her?

Not sure if there if a clip on the nets, watching a old episode on raw 1995 HBK with Diesel, interviewer goes in his locker room . Shawns in a town and him and diesel yell at the reporter for barging in for an interview. Shawn says " let me at least put something decent on "

Camera goes the other way about 10 seconds later shawn has the IC belt around the towel and his shades on and said ok let's do this .

I have a friend who is still obsessed with wrestling, only now it is AEW or japanese things. He will put on clips from the 80's-early aughts when we chill and I gotta say that I dig it. It is just good dumb fun.

znjn3mdhxqb41.png

Thank you for this, UberHere. When I saw "Old School WWF" in the title and then posts about the Attitude Era, I felt about a million years old.

Old school WWF for me:

That episode of SNME where Bundy walloped Hogan is one of my earliest wrestling memories. Stayed up all night afterwards, I was so fired up!

Not sure if there if a clip on the nets, watching a old episode on raw 1995 HBK with Diesel, interviewer goes in his locker room . Shawns in a town and him and diesel yell at the reporter for barging in for an interview. Shawn says " let me at least put something decent on "

Camera goes the other way about 10 seconds later shawn has the IC belt around the towel and his shades on and said ok let's do this .
Roflmao

And fuck yeah Shadowrun fucking rules

I grew up on 80's wrestling, my fav being Saturday Night's Main Event, with the Obsession song as the theme, core memories right here.

I stopped watching early 90's and came back during the Attitude Era, still hands down the best period in wrestling.

Nothing beats the intro music and streamer fireworks coming down before more start blasting for Monday Night Raw. I'd watch it with my buddy and grand father, a tradition we kept for a good 6 years or so. Look at all those signs!

I still think the best moment is Jericho's debut in 99. They teased it for a while, until he crashed a Rock promo, pure gold.

Sting's Crow turn/teases from the rafters was epic as well, too bad the match with Hogan was botched, didn't work work for the Hulkster brother.

That episode of SNME where Bundy walloped Hogan is one of my earliest wrestling memories. Stayed up all night afterwards, I was so fired up!

I had not been smartened up at that point and was legit scared for the Hulkster. I didn't know if he could pull it off with those shattered ribs against that monster Bundy inside a solid steel cage. And I was racked with guilt for doubting the Hulkster!

That's a lot of feelings for a 6-year-old.

Back