Crime Old guy in Ohio targeted by scammers kills someone

Because it’s irrelevant. There's no proof of what you're saying.

It’s not irrelevant, as there is a pattern of black people being shot for simply showing up at white old people’s door unexpected and these shooters are part of a demographic that also exhibits more racial prejudice and less inhibitions.

So when a black person gets executed like this it’s worth considering if that was a factor. It’s dumb to refuse to consider the notion there’s possibly a connection. The scam call he received before doesn’t begin to justify the murder so exploring other factors is fine.

There’s definitely studies that show elderly folks exhibit more prejudice as well as have less inhibitions. You highlighted and deleted the part of my post that mentions that.
The elderly are easy prey so they have to be more cautious. An elderly person cannot wait to see if someone is going to attack as often times a simple assault can be deadly for them due their age and health.

The elderly are easy prey so they have to be more cautious. An elderly person cannot wait to see if someone is going to attack as often times a simple assault can be deadly for them due their age and health.

He had zero reasoning for assuming she posed any physical danger to him. The scam said they were court officials asking for a bond, the logic they sent her as some muscle to shoot him like a gang makes zero sense.

The dash footage shows she immediately retreated as soon as he came out with a gun and made no threats. Then he apparently shots her in the leg and threatens to shoot her in the other one as she’s down.

You’ve created a completely made up fairy tale scenario to make a monster who executed someone he had no reason to feel physically threatened by seem more innocent. Fucked up.

A lot of posters trying to make excuses for inexcusable behavior to make some murderer seem sympathetic.

It’s not irrelevant, as there is a pattern of black people being shot for simply showing up at white old people’s door unexpected and these shooters are part of a demographic that also exhibits more racial prejudice and less inhibitions.

So when a black person gets executed like this it’s worth considering if that was a factor. It’s dumb to refuse to consider the notion there’s possibly a connection. The scam call he received before doesn’t begin to justify the murder so exploring other factors is fine.

When the need exceeds the supply...

Agreed, too much white victim complex.
Nope. When a story does not include any racial element outside of the races of the people involved, yet you pretend it was racially motivated anyways, that's the need exceeding the supply. You need stories that involve racism. You invent racism where you can when you don't have enough. That's all there is.

Holy shit ….the example you picked is one where the white person shot at an object, the car, without being able to tell who was inside? Lol
I agree with him that crazy old fuckers shouldn't have guns. In what way do you take issue with that?

Nope. When a story does not include any racial element outside of the races of the people involved, yet you pretend it was racially motivated anyways, that's the need exceeding the supply. You need stories that involve racism. You invent racism where you can when you don't have enough. That's all there is.

it involves a demographic that possesses higher rates of racial prejudice executing a black person who posed zero threat. So that would be the racial element worth discussing. Not sure how that’s over your head.

It is such a shame how people from countries like India can scam people in the US and prey on the elderly without retribution. I think the Indian and Russian government actually prefer scammers doing this.

The FBI cyber group has to wait for the scammers to enter a country that will extradite a criminal to the US.

I agree with him that crazy old fuckers shouldn't have guns. In what way do you take issue with that?
I didn’t refute that part of his post.

I refuted the part where he used an example of someone shooting at a distant car in the dark of the night as an example of old white people killing white folks for showing up unexpectedly. Because in his example the shooter didn’t identify the race of the occupants and was just firing at the car.

I can't believe some actual muppets got duped by the "Guardian" and some how are making this about race.....The Supply sure is low. I mean fuck the actual fact that as to white-black non-homicide violent crime-attempted murder, manslaughter, rape, aggravated assault...... 85 percent are black perps/white victims. But yet they had to highlight that he was "white" and she was "black" which is completely irrelevant.

I can't believe some actual muppets got duped by the "Guardian" and some how are making this about race.....The Supply sure is low. I mean fuck the actual fact that as to white-black non-homicide violent crime-attempted murder, manslaughter, rape, aggravated assault...... 85 percent are black perps/white victims. But yet they had to highlight that he was "white" and she was "black" which is completely irrelevant.

good example of the white victim complex. Not only offended someone would mention race as a possible factor regarding a demographic studies show is more racially prejudice, but also taking a step further and asserting as a fact it must be completely irrelevant like you know exactly how the shooter’s mind works, his belief, and can speak for him with complete confidence.

Back