OLD 2013 REPORT: Mike Goldberg Sought Rehab in 2013 for Adderall Addiction

5jy6I.jpg

It made me talk like crazy. As somebody said, you probably took it at small, normal dosing which was prescribed to you. I would snort like 20 pills a night. It makes you feel good..

exactly in college i use to snort em too study, but instead i got euphoric and wanted to take more, at normal doses you just study yeah, but if you snort a bunch of them you get all crazy

For those of you talking about coke and what not..

I have done both adderall and coke and can say I enjoyed the adderall probably 10 times more.

its true for a lot of people, they prefer adderall and ritalin if they have enough to snort

It made me talk like crazy. As somebody said, you probably took it at small, normal dosing which was prescribed to you. I would snort like 20 pills a night. It makes you feel good..

yea i def never abused it....also couldnt imagine snorting it...(the drip and all) hahaha

Dude I knew you were on some serious prescription meds... the way you have your ridiculous trolling fits then be normal.. mood swings like a motherfucker.

Get yourself right, because when you are manic, you come off as crazy. All seriousness here, I have my own problems as well.

Despite my fascination with the way Goldberg turns and stares at Rogan's mouth like a baby-bird waiting to get fed during pre-fight teasers (seriously -- watch for yourself), I wish him a speedy recovery.

What is this shit? I've heard similar things about "speed dick" and how it's very hard to get it hard (hehe) when you need to ...you know, get busy with a chick. Supposedly like being drunk as hell but ten times worse. But once you get it working again, that bitch is gonna get the ride of her life.

yeah, i don't know the scientific reasons for it, but i wouldn't take it if you're trying to sex-up a chick.

Don't need to snort that shit. If you don't have ADHD, you will be zinging my friend!

People who take coke and ket (hugely popular over here among alot of twats) are equally hilarious and annoying, walking into some clubs on a friday night and you just see jaws hitting the fucking ground.

Dude I knew you were on some serious prescription meds... the way you have your ridiculous trolling fits then be normal.. mood swings like a motherfucker.

Get yourself right, because when you are manic, you come off as crazy. All seriousness here, I have my own problems as well.

lol. All I do now is smoke weed and drink. Haven't done pills in years. I used to love ritalin and adderall while drinking and smoking though. Now I think they would give me panic attacks. Used to love opiates too. Vicodin and oxy and that shit. I think I am more fucked up from all the acid and shrooms than the prescription drugs.

didn't even know you could get addicted to adderall

Alkt of people hate Mike. I honestly feel him and Joe have a good dynamic

For those of you talking about coke and what not..

I have done both adderall and coke and can say I enjoyed the adderall probably 10 times more.

Lol, no.

This sounds like damage control to me, leak that he's on Adderall so it won't sound as bad as he's slamming speedballs inbetween fights. Don't know what he's actually on, but I really doubt it's Adderall.

i used to have my thing with adderalls but if you arent careful it can get as serious as a coke or meth problem. All have similar properties.

Goldie is the michael jordan of addictions.

Back