OLD 2013 REPORT: Mike Goldberg Sought Rehab in 2013 for Adderall Addiction

from what I've read, it just makes you really focused on what you are doing.

Never done it, but I know some people who did it in grad school. They said sometimes they would read Wikipedia for hours while on it. They would take it to study or do homework and find themselves focused on something else for hours on end.

Feeling normal Goldie
joeroganseyeroll1.JPG.jpeg

Fuuuucked up Goldie
Preview_UFConFX6_Plat_640x360_11907139908.jpg

Here's hoping he returns soon, it aint quite the same. Rogan is funny

Never done it, but I know some people who did it in grad school. They said sometimes they would read Wikipedia for hours while on it. They would take it to study or do homework and find themselves focused on something else for hours on end.

Yeah, I've heard that many school kids in the US are doing it these days. They think it makes you more focused and ZING you're a meth head

Oh wow... been there done that. It gets seriously addicting. If it weren't for all the weed I smoke I'd never have kicked that habit.

Isn't he rich? Why the hell would he be doing poor man's coke instead of the real thing?

That sucks. I wonder how long he'll be out for.

Feeling normal Goldie
joeroganseyeroll1.JPG.jpeg

Fuuuucked up Goldie
Preview_UFConFX6_Plat_640x360_11907139908.jpg

Here's hoping he returns soon, it aint quite the same. Rogan is funny

Looks like he's on some sort of an opiate in the top picture and on coke or speed in the one right below it.

it's like a combination of focus and euphoria.

you just have to watch yourself with it.

i took adderral everyday starting in like 4th grade all the way through hs....I have never once heard anyone describe its side effects as euphoria....and have never felt euphoric after taking adderral.. :rolleyes:

its an amphetamine very similar to dextromethamphedamine, its speed , its just as bad as a coke addiction if you snort the stuff, kids take only small doses, if you snort a lot you can become very addicted and its just as bad as meth, its not meant to be snorted, most people addicted to it snort it

Adderall sucks man. Dunno how anyone can enjoy that stuff.

if you're not the, "outgoing" type, it wouldn't be good for you.

i would take it, but it's really bad for you. it's something i do like once a year, along with coke and other heavier drugs.

Isn't he rich? Why the hell would he be doing poor man's coke instead of the real thing?

Hell no he is not rich, he is well off but by no means rich.

Rich = being able to have you and your family live off your principal amount in bank and giving this principal to your heir for them to do same thing, that is defintion of true rich.

i took adderral everyday starting in like 4th grade all the way through hs....I have never once heard anyone describe its side effects as euphoria....and have never felt euphoric after taking adderral.. :rolleyes:

I have. And it isn't a side effect, it's a main mechanism. It's an amphetamine. They cause euphoria. It raises dopamine levels and messes with other chemicals in the brain.

Back