Bent Over Rows
Weighted Chins
Stiff Legged Deadlifts
(I have weak hams)

\Legs: Fridays/
Squats
Pause Squats
Zercher Squats

Turns out that my Step Dad has a bench in storage and I am gonna talk him into getting the damn thing out because he has alot more plates.

ab work: Weighted situps, weighted hanging leg raises, full contact twists.
wrists: farmers walking

Should I incorporate calf raises, shrugs, and neck bridges?

Im still coming up with a rep scheme.

Sprints and the tabata routine on sundays(conditioning)

Dude. It looks ridiculously hard.

It's all major exercises.

deadlifting and squatting in the same week?

That's brutal.

Ted-P said:
deadlifting and squatting in the same week?

That's brutal.

its not so bad, but i would pull on mondays and squat on fridays. also vary the intensities of you squat and deadlift i.e. deadlift heavy, squat light one week, deadlift light, squat heavy the next.

HOMEtrained just pm'd ths one to me by Urban:

MONDAY
Bench Presses
SLDL
Wide stance squats
saxon side bends

WEDNESDAY
Deadlifts
close grip bench presses
box squats
rows
weighted sit ups

FRIDAY
Squats
dips
chins
good mornings
hanging leg raises

Is it any better?

I did a similar routine, based on carnals stuff, worked very well. I was doing a 5x5 on the main lift of the day(dl, bp, sq) and the assistance was kept in the 6-10 rep range, with at least 3 sets.

For the most part, I made progress on each lift, every week.

the routine urban sent you is good, if you keep things in the 80% range. if youre new to lifting, which i think you are, this is perfect to get started. how to tell if youre at 80%? the weight should roughly be your 8RM. oh yeah dont try to max out right away, use a 4x4 rep scheme with each lift and an appropriate warm up. start using the bar and slowly work up the weights you use.

Looks pretty similar to the routine i used. worked great for me. but i wasnt able to deadlift and squat in the same week.but the reason could be, that i had to take cortison which causes bad recovery and atrophie especially in the legs.
Go heavy on your mainexercises and maybe try if you make better progress doin the overheadpress only every other workout.

I'd just like to point out that I squat 700lbs and have a massive ghetto booty and legs.

If people don't build lower body doing one of my routines, it's a genetic thing.

HOMEtrained23 said:
which one gruesome? the first or the second routine?

His, the one based on carnals. Your full body(or urbans), 3 day is also good, but different in approach.

I'd do leg day first. Perhaps do glute ham raises over SLDL since you are already doing deads. For push day, I'd do overhead pressing before tate presses. For leg day, perhaps you can do an unilateral exercise in place of zercher squats and do some posterior chain work that day as well. You don't need to do 3 squat variants in a day. You got it down with the basics, you just need a little fine tuning and you'll be off ot good progress.

this is my name said:
\Push: Monday/
Bench Presses
Weighted Dips
Tate Presses
Over Head presses

\Pull: Wednesday/
Deadlifts
Bent Over Rows
Weighted Chins
Stiff Legged Deadlifts
(I have weak hams)

\Legs: Fridays/
Squats
Pause Squats
Zercher Squats

Turns out that my Step Dad has a bench in storage and I am gonna talk him into getting the damn thing out because he has alot more plates.

ab work: Weighted situps, weighted hanging leg raises, full contact twists.
wrists: farmers walking

Should I incorporate calf raises, shrugs, and neck bridges?

Im still coming up with a rep scheme.

Sprints and the tabata routine on sundays(conditioning)

Back