Okamoto: The scuffle in the hallway was between the hardest hitter 145 pounder and Cody Garbrandt

I don't get the Stephens hate at all.

Dude is darn exciting in the cage, although maybe not technical enough for some, he has flashes of brilliance here and here. That knee against Bermudez was something else, man.

Also I challenge everyone in this thread saying he's dumb to go on Joe's podcast for 2+ hours and do as well as he did. All you'd hear would be hesitant mumbling if all these creeps were important enough to be invited in the first place.

have you seen him talk? act? remember that he wanted to beat up mcgregor or something for the things he said?

and he actually beat up a guy on a club a couple of years ago, so there's that
Lol weren't you a Gus fan ?

Lol at shitting on Stephens for beating up some guy (who could have deserved it for all we know) in a club, when your boy used to randomly beat the crap out of innocent people in Sweden, mostly girls. Stfu

I don't get the Stephens hate at all.

Dude is darn exciting in the cage, although maybe not technical enough for some, he has flashes of brilliance here and here. That knee against Bermudez was something else, man.

Also I challenge everyone in this thread saying he's dumb to go on Joe's podcast for 2+ hours and do as well as he did. All you'd hear would be hesitant mumbling if all these creeps were important enough to be invited in the first place.

No, he is not. I watched him fail to get a single leg for nearly an entire round and get bested in the standup against Holloway in one of the most boring fights I've seen in the FW division.

Also, public speaking, or speaking on a microphone isn't that difficult in a professional setting, let alone on some brocast with Joe Rogan. If you swear less than he does, have an interesting story or two, and occasionally disagree with Rogan when it is appropriate, you'll do better than 90% of the fighters on there. Stephens isn't dumb by any means, but he is not good with people and doesn't have much of a likable personality or sense of humor. Cerrone is not a Rhodes Scholar by any means, but even he was able to gain some fans by going on JRE and chewing, drinking, and recounting stories of finding fucking mountain lions... without sounding like a douchey, mumbling fucking idiot.

Lol weren't you a Gus fan ?

Lol at shitting on Stephens for beating up some guy (who could have deserved it for all we know) in a club, when your boy used to randomly beat the crap out of innocent people in Sweden, mostly girls. Stfu
"innocent people" "mostly girls". you assume for the benefit of fucking stephens, who's still a douche, but not for gus

fuck off

connor isnt the hardest hitter, he is just very accurate he lands on the perfect spot and with speed. translates into knock outs. much like anderson and machida. common think about it, machida has or had the light heavy weight record for most knock outs and he was an undersized LHW.

Funny that you don't see this happening with HWs but you see it in the lower weight classes. :D

connor isnt the hardest hitter, he is just very accurate he lands on the perfect spot and with speed. translates into knock outs. much like anderson and machida. common think about it, machida has or had the light heavy weight record for most knock outs and he was an undersized LHW.

At FW he could very well be he is in reality a LW that went with extreme cuts to make 145.

I don't think we will ever see him in 145 with his age going up, quite some time past since he last had to make that weight by now, no IV's for him anymore and him eating more freely will make the cut to silly to try, he already was looking really bad now whats the point to even try it and I'm sure it will make him even weaker then it used to.

Stephens would put Cody is a coma

Back