Okamoto: The scuffle in the hallway was between the hardest hitter 145 pounder and Cody Garbrandt

The two p4p dumbest guys in the UFC going at it.

know your roster son

image_crop.php

Peyote, how in the blue hell can you argue that Stephens is not a meathead? The guy tried to get into it with Conor, got embarrassed, and then tried to find Conor backstage to fight, wanted to get it with Cody, and has had bar fights. He and Cody are both meat heads.
And it's funny because they'd more than likely be as close as brothers if they had been training together

Hardest hitter? Conor is back? Or Aldo attacked Cody? Or Chad went rogue on Team alpha male? What is this??

Funny how these 2 look identical with that overused beard and hairstyle

Is Jeremy actually even a meathead? I feel like people just think he likes to bang so he must be a meathead.

I like Cruz, but Stephens is pretty unlikable too, I can't decide who I would rather want to win, Garbrandt or Stephens. Probably Garbrandt.

I like Stephens' fights but he seems like he's been hit in the head to many times or just isn't that intelligent.

so, you're saying stephens isn't a meathead because of a JRE podcast

so you have to wait for a cody JRE podcast to give an honest assessment about him

I'm comparing their 1 on 1 intvs with various reporters. I linked the JRE for Stephens because it's long form. Ofc we know neither guy personally enough to say and are making cursory remarks on a superficial level.

Well you brought up their performances in the trash talk dept, not I. But as far as meatheadedness I think they rank rather closely.

You misunderstood.

I'm comparing their actions far more than their words.

Cody has demonstrably acted like a bully. I'd say that, mentality, is far more juvenile than whatever your personal feelings about Jeremy.

Nah, that's not what happened. Conor's guy jumped into the middle of them with a push

Responding with a push to Cody's push.

The point was that he initiated something & backed out completely.

That's mental midget 101.

and he responded to that aggression by backing up defensively.

I call it hiding. You're playing semantics.

Calling it running and hiding is just you unfairly trying to paint his actions as badly as you possibly can, because you dislike him.

He physically backed up from a confrontation he started. That is running defined.

I don't dislike Cody, I actually like him & his fight style. Cody's liked my tweets on Twitter.

I think he's above coming off like a moron though.

I understand context. And in the context of the situation in question here, I don't see Stephens' actions as being respectable or something to be glad about.

Cody had no reason to bring Jeremy up.

I'm defending Stephen's response to Cody. Neither of us know in detail what happened at the weigh in scuffles.

It's Dom's battle to fight, and it's scheduled to go down tomorrow; things like this can compromise that.

Exactly.

So why did Cody bring up Jeremy?

That puts Jeremy in a position of looking like coward if he doesn't respond. You think Jeremy is touchy about his public image since Conor nuked him? I'd certainly say so.

Unless he was attacked, Stephens not holding his composure is him just being an unintelligent meathead.

{<huh}

Cody brought up his name.

Watch the latest Embedded.

We're talking about the same Stephens who couldn't fight on a card because he was busy getting arrested right?

Arrested for something he had no involvement in and was cleared of, you mean, right?

Has a video been posted yet?

For all I know, they might have only traded some words with coaches/staff in the middle, and some are already thinking of the possibility of Stephens punching Garbrandt causing to call off the fight.

Cruz-Cody is feeling a lot like McGregor-Aldo with Cruz getting into Cody's head. Cruz by KO in 12.9 seconds.

Cruz bless.
Grandma slippers bless
Fling on a string bless

Don't like either of them....Stephens does a lot of talking for a meh top 10/15 FW.

Stephens IS a thug. In fact Garbrandt is a more noble citizen than Stephens ever was

The Garbster is lucky this wasn't a parking lot outside of a bar, that's Jeremy's best fighting environment

Back