Okami makes 170lbs while Hendricks fails again

I was actually very surprised Johnny failed to make weight. I was in the hot tub in the Signature's Spa on Wednesday and in comes Hendricks with 2 Team Takedown coaches and another fighter (I think). He didn't look drawn out at all, a little soft by pro athlete standards but I suspected he would make it fine. Chatted with him a little bit and chatted a fair bit with his coach. Was actually starting to be a fan again.

What did he say ? and his coaches ?

Not at all..

big-french-fries-meal.jpg

<32> .

EDIT: NO KETCHUP IN SIGHT..
CONDIMENT FAIL.

<{cruzshake}> .

chael telling okami he gets his magic powers from pushing a giant tire up a hill

What did he say ? and his coaches ?

I told them first off that I was Canadian so was rooting for GSP and his coach said "its OK we are good Christians and forgive you." in a joking manner, not serious. I tried not to talk too much to Johnny as he was a day out from weigh ins but I told him I loved his fights, especially the KO's of Fitch and Kampmann and his fight with Condit. I saw the Kampmann & Condit fights in Montreal. He said he got away from the blasting KO's because he didn't want to hurt guys anymore. They said he was on point for the weight cut :(

Chatted with his coach about travelling and he said he always runs into Canadians and Australians no matter where he has been. Was a very nice guy and enjoyed chatting a bit same as me. The other coach and fighter were quiet. They headed off to the Sauna after that.

Back