Okami makes 170lbs while Hendricks fails again

Yushin is 6'2 and Johny is 5'9.

The other WTF is Hyun Gyu Lim is 6'3 and makes 170 LOL. The fuck.
This guy has successfully made 170 too....

Anthony-Johnson-TUF-8.jpg

Okami and Lim havent cut weight since they were like 14. Also, they probably arent ravenous pigs.

Still folks labelled Okami as a big weight cutter when he was fighting at 185. That's why it's surprising he is cutting another 15 pounds with no problems.

Not really. He missed weight if im not mistaken. Still unbelievable
Yeah, multiple times but still the dude is a pretty big LHW now so the thought that he COULD and HAS made that weight and Hendricks, at 5'11 can't, makes it even more ridiculous.

Okami and Lim havent cut weight since they were like 14. Also, they probably arent ravenous pigs.

Uhh what? Okami used to fight at 185, he's now fighting at 170. To do that he would have to...... Cut weight

Uhh what? Okami used to fight at 185, he's now fighting at 170. To do that he would have to...... Cut weight

no I mean they didnt start weightcutting very early like Johny did because of wrestling.

Still folks labelled Okami as a big weight cutter when he was fighting at 185. That's why it's surprising he is cutting another 15 pounds with no problems.

He did that thing Cyborg fans say is impossible... He shed muscle. Check out his legs.

If Cyborg had ever wanted to make 135, she could have done so easily. She has to work hard to keep all of her muscle.

no I mean they didnt start weightcutting very early like Johny did because of wrestling.

OK gotcha, still it's really just Hendricks being undisciplined. Guy could of been an elite ww for years but he's too undisciplined

You fuckers stop mocking Handsome Johny! All those 6'2-6'3 WWs are just anorexic vegans (such as Rumble...) while Johny is a real American burger and fries eating MAN!

;)

I was actually very surprised Johnny failed to make weight. I was in the hot tub in the Signature's Spa on Wednesday and in comes Hendricks with 2 Team Takedown coaches and another fighter (I think). He didn't look drawn out at all, a little soft by pro athlete standards but I suspected he would make it fine. Chatted with him a little bit and chatted a fair bit with his coach. Was actually starting to be a fan again.
Sounds like a good setup for a shoop...:)

He did that thing Cyborg fans say is impossible... He shed muscle. Check out his legs.

If Cyborg had ever wanted to make 135, she could have done so easily. She has to work hard to keep all of her muscle.

Okami obviously shedded muscle to compete at 170, but not exactly on his legs. Check out his legs in any of his weight ins at 185. He has always been rather lanky in that sense, same with his waist.
He put so much bulk on his upper body to compete with the big 185lbers in UFC, especially since started training in America with Team Quest.

The thing is Okami wasnt really a big weight cutter when he was at MW, despite the popular belief. A big head and wide shoulders can be deceptive when it comes to gauge a man's size.

I don't know about Cyborg...but probably you re right, its about discipline. Still, Im pretty sure she has a harder time to make 145 than Okami had to make 185

Damn that's a big head for a 170er

Damn that's a big head for a 170er

Okami obviously shedded muscle to compete at 170, but not exactly on his legs. Check out his legs in any of his weight ins at 185. He has always been rather lanky in that sense, same with his waist.
He put so much bulk on his upper body to compete with the big 185lbers in UFC, especially since started training in America with Team Quest.

The thing is Okami wasnt really a big weight cutter when he was at MW, despite the popular belief. A big head and wide shoulders can be deceptive when it comes to gauge a man's size.

I don't know about Cyborg...but probably you re right, its about discipline. Still, Im pretty sure she has a harder time to make 145 than Okami had to make 185

I'm not saying it's discipline, I'm saying Cyborg works hard to maintain a physique that makes it impossible to cut to 135.

She's made a career smashing girls who were much, much smaller than her, it's all she has.

Back