Ohio police hunt for bald man in string of Rogaine thefts

Well obvious statement of the year to say a bald guy is the one stealing the rogaine, why would anyone with hair have any use for that shit?

I'm starting to go a little thin and have been looking into Rogaine. Have any of you had any success?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/2...n-800-worth-rogaine-thefts.html?intcmp=hplnws
Actually in all seriousness, Rogaine is the second best thing to happen to my hair aside from HGH.

I was rocking a serious widowpeak (I called it the count chocula hairline) from years of steroid abuse, but Rogaine and HGH have basically restored the same head of hair that I had as a teenager.

Pro tip 1: Buy Kirkland Foam 5% Minoxidil (or steal it like guy in OP) - it is the same thing as Rogaine Foam, and 1/4th the cost. The foam has also proven to be more effective than the liquid.
Pro tip 2: Be consistent with your application (twice a day). It will get worse before it gets better, as it basically sheds all of your weak hairs and replaces them with thicker ones
Pro tip 3: If you can get Retin A micro gel, apply it once a day to the same area you apply your Rogaine. It increases absorption by 5x

There is a catch though - once you stop using it, you will lose all the hair it has regrown. Your hair becomes Minoxidil dependent.

I am not talking about a little bit of regrowth - it literally reversed a solid decades worth of hair loss.

Pictures for proof (At worst with hair pushed back):
hair_pushed_back.jpg

Picture # 2 Styled Normally (Pre Rogaine + HGH) - I'm also super fat in this photo:
pic_1.jpg
Picture # 3 (About 4 months into Rogaine and HGH)
Photo_1.jpg

Picture #4: Company photo taken for Linked at the start of the year (P.S: I'm not wearing contacts, the flash fucked up the color of my eyes)
2016_Linkedin.jpg

Guaranteed some shaved head 16 year old black kid takes a bullet for this
Congratulations. You brought race into a bald old man thread.

You're clearly the least racist person, here.

Back