Crime Ohio Haitian Migrants eating Local Geese, Ducks and Family Pets

Not by just looking at them unless they are fresh off the boat. But then it's more cultural (how they dress, behave, etc) not based on physical features.
I don't buy it, pretty sure he's talking out of his ass. Its true that Haitians are on average fairly dark skinned even compared to African-Americans but there are plenty of similarly dark skinned African-Americans. The most relevant trait IMO for distinguishing African Americans from Haitians and other Afro-Caribbeans is their accent and even then its not perfect as 2nd generation Caribbean-Americans might inherit their parent's accent or assimilate an American one.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been posted yet:
GXwoKThW8AAO-A5.jpeg
That's a she? Can we have libz of tiktok confirm?

Step right up, folks! Step right up! Don't be shy! Come see the amaaaaaaaazing Mr. Holmes! He farts from his mouth, ladies and gentlemen! You've never seen or smelled such a spectacle! Prepare to be amazed AND disgusted!
Step right up!
Damn, you got me "Historian". Fart breath? Brutal take down.

In the 94 pages of this thread has anyone actually brought into the discussion WHY Haitians are fleeing Haiti into the US, and what the US involvement in their country is currently and has been historically?

Or are we still talking about BBQ Cats?
Still talking about BBQ cats

Well you have to look at the entire broader point. I'm already aware of all that other stuff you mentioned, you know that.

But no, a bunch of people immigrating en masse that will work for any amount of money, will accept any sort of treatment from employers, and don't care how little they get paid because they cohabitate in ways that Americans typically do not is not a positive for me.

They directly drag down the pay and benefits of every single unskilled labor field they move into. And that's not even getting into how completely disrespectful and entitled many of them are. This is my experience living in multiple states around multiple types of immigrant groups working in multiple fields, going back over 30 years. Their presence near me has ALWAYS been a net negative.

Doesn't mean I hate them. I don't, and I do understand they're a symptom of the greater problem of corporate exploitation of the working class. But I'm just not going to lie and pretend importing these people is some sort of positive. I'm sure it is for some, but that's never been the case for me personally. If that pov offends people so be it, I'm not going to lie to fit the narrative our politicians keep spinning that mass immigration is a positive.

It's more cheap labor so they can continue to underpay the very poorest in this country. Can't weaponize immigration against the working class and expect them to like it and ask for more.

Edit: Just to make sure this point is crystal clear because it's important to me that I'm not misunderstood here, it's not about looking down on third worlders for having a different culture.

It's about how easily exploitable they are as a source of labor that will accept any sort of treatment, even things that are blatantly illegal. Their blind acceptance, and refusal to stand up for any sort of rights means that as long as you're working in a field with a lot of them, they're going to indirectly drive down your quality of life.

Their willingness to accept pay and working conditions that American workers typically wouldn't is a very negative thing for workers here, and a big part of why there is such a drive to send more of them here. Because American born citizens won't work for $10 an hour anymore.

That's a real home run of a post there Mike. Spot on about your assessment of being working class and the struggles that mass migrants bring.

Even though every time proof is offered it is found out to be more bullshit than 2000 Mules, you still have MAGA-Doggers swearing it’s true. Are you guys that butt hurt over Trump being mocked by the world for old man screaming, “They are eating the dogs, they are eating the cats”. You guys are as thin skinned as your old ass Cult Leader, Trump.
You should not be mad, because the Trump cat ratings memes have been fire

I'm going to add my final thoughts to this mess of a thread and be done with it. I think mass migration from 3rd world countries is problematic for a variety of reasons. The largest being they wind up creating enclaves that allow them to never actually assimilate. I support the local community when it comes to speaking up about problems associated with mass migration. I find very believable that some Haitians are eating wild birds and cats. However, this doesn't mean I think all Haitians are bad or need to be deported. I think it was irresponsible for Trump to blurt it out in the debate (I already expressed my shock in the debate thread).

The photo of the man carrying 2 dead geese. I don't give a shit this was taken in a different near by city. As far as I'm concerned that city is also dealing with some of the same issues. And I'm well aware the official statement is they were roadkill. I remain skeptical. The guy from Reddit said only the guy that was carrying them knows what happened. Was the roadkill story just his version of events? Regardless, their bodies remained largely intact as well as their feathers. However, I see one of their heads fell off. That doesn't sound like roadkill to me.

The cat BBQ video. I believe the people recording the video really thought the neighbors had a cat on the grill. Chris Rufo did everything in his power to verify it. However, its not a good look they were offering cash, but that doesn't make it a hoax. The people denying it the most exposed themselves as Rufo haters and are still upset about Claudine Gay for some reason.

I'm seeing different things on the police reports. The city planner says there aren't any and a state AG says there are. I saw some posted to twitter but no telling if they are fakes. I do know the police work for the Mayor and city officials and if I was a city planner I would want to keep these problems under wraps. Also if I was a Republican AG I might have an incentive to say its all true.

I'll admit I've been a reactionary. This topic is important to me as I've seen first hand some of the issues with migrants being dumped into my city.

To all the sanctimonious haters. The ones producing ignorant, dumb, and crazy remarks like: the white people reporting it are poor white trash, poaching is okay because people eat geese from the grocery store, they're all lying for Trump, anyone speaking up is racist, the blood tribe made it all up (wtf?).

The so called resistance libs (lol).... Go fuck yourselves.

Bruh. I have no words for this. Only...

{<jimmies}

That's a real home run of a post there Mike. Spot on about your assessment of being working class and the struggles that mass migrants bring.
so keep voting for the team that wants to pay working class people as little as possible and prevent them from any form of unionization to improve their wages and quality of life? we agree on the problems, but you guys keep voting for the guys creating them. We can have legal immigration that doesn't hurt working class Americans. But you dopes keep voting republican. The republicans don't want you to unionize, they don't want your lives to improve, they give tax cuts to the factory and company owners, NOT the workers. They give tax breaks to attract businesses and corporations NOT working class people. They've completely warped your minds into thinking a group of people with practically no agency and rights in this country are the source of your problem. It's pretty fucking sickening.

You blame desperate people for driving wages down not the people paying the wages. Do you see how fucked that is?

Last edited:
so keep voting for the team that wants to pay working class people as little as possible and prevent them from any form of unionization to improve their wages and quality of life? we agree on the problems, but you guys keep voting for the guys creating them. We can have legal immigration that doesn't hurt working class Americans. But you dopes keep voting republican. The republicans don't want you to unionize, they don't want your lives to improve, they give tax cuts to the factory and company owners, NOT the workers. They give tax breaks to attract businesses and corporations NOT working class people. They've completely warped your minds into thinking a group of people with practically no agency and rights in this country are the source of your problem. It's pretty fucking sickening.

You blame desperate people for driving wages down not the people paying the wages. Do you see how fucked that is?

This is some straight up jack shit , where I say very little in a post and all of a sudden I'm saying all kinds of things I never said.

I think working class people are kinda fucked by both sides who want to exploit those migrants for their own gains for different reasons.

And I'm not mad at them for wanting a better life. But my fellow countrymen also want a better life and it really seems to me that the balance is out of whack.

I don't buy it, pretty sure he's talking out of his ass. Its true that Haitians are on average fairly dark skinned even compared to African-Americans but there are plenty of similarly dark skinned African-Americans. The most relevant trait IMO for distinguishing African Americans from Haitians and other Afro-Caribbeans is their accent and even then its not perfect as 2nd generation Caribbean-Americans might inherit their parent's accent or assimilate an American one.

Haitians definitively look different from all other black groups in the Americas, but you would need to be like living among them to tell the difference and that still wouldn't work all the time.

Fun fact, when Dominican dictator Trujillo wanted to genocide Haitians living in Dominican Republic, they had them say "perejil" since French speaking people don't have the spanish soft r sound they end up saying something like "Peguejil" and that was enough to get killed.

I don't claim to be an expert but I've known some Haitians. Black Americans themselves will tell you they can tell if someone from Haiti or Jamaica. I don't want to derail the thread anymore. This all started because an ignorant twat thinks Blacks are a monolith.

You can kind of tell them apart from AA, because AA are very mixed, but you would need to live among them and that's still not fool-proof.

I mean not even Dominicans who live next to them can with 100% certainty.

Back