Economy Ohio Governor announced 1 million each week to raffle off to people who have been vaccinated. .

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
And other prizes like free 4 year college degrees. Get your first shot can prove you have been vaccinated once your name is entered into the raffle.

Apparently Ohio suffering from many people who believe vaccine is fake news but data showing in Ohio that vaccinated people are not getting COVID.
"
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine on Wednesday announced a novel incentive program for people in his state to get vaccinated — a $1 million lottery.

DeWine, a Republican, said only people who've gotten the vaccine will be eligible to win the prize, which will be paid for by federal coronavirus funds."

This could be the method to get people to get vaccinated. I already got my first shot it would be nice to have this in Massachusetts where I am from.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1267176

People who don't vaccinate should pay higher taxes for putting our country and fellow Americans at danger.
I think these things are wrong but many companies are talking about checking if employees have been vaccinated. All wrong in a free country. They will pose more of a threat to themselves.

If the govt can get most people to take the shot, they will have an easier time force vaccinating the rest of us and our kids

And Vaccine passports are the goal of these tyrants

Other states have promoted incentives for residents to get vaccinated — including West Virginia offering $100 saving bonds to people between the ages of 16 and 35, New Jersey offering free beers, and New York offering free MetroCards for anyone who gets a shot at a subway vaccination site — but Ohio would provide the biggest payout by far.

{<jordan}

Take this experimental injection and the NJ governor will get you drunk. Your kids might have hooves, but at least you can get boozed up with the guy that locked you in your house for a year.

Sure you have a 5/12,000,000 chance to win the Ohio vaccine "lottery", and then they turn right around and take half of it back in taxes. Ohio already has a state lottery that doesn't require you to inject anything.

Last edited:
If the govt can get most people to take the shot, they will have an easier time force vaccinating the rest of us and our kids

And Vaccine passports are the goal of these tyrants

Lets pretend this is true.

What is the point at all of government wanting everyone, and their kids, vaccinated? What do they get out of it? What benefit to the big bad gov?

{<jordan}

Take this experimental injection and the NJ governor will get you drunk. Your kids might have hooves, but at least you can get boozed up with the guy that locked you in your house for a year.
The goal of these tyrants is vaccine passports. It's tough to require them if 1/3 of the country refuses to take the experimental drugs.

What is the point at all of government wanting everyone, and their kids, vaccinated? What do they get out of it? What benefit to the big bad gov?
Follow the money.

The Corporations that make vaccines, Bill Gates and them all get richer.

For the tyrants in power, they and their family members probably get paid off and compensated like the Bidens. The Great Resetters all pad each others bank accounts

Follow the money.

The Corporations that make vaccines, Bill Gates and them all get richer.

For the tyrants in power, they and their family members probably get paid off and compensated like the Bidens. The Great Resetters all pad each others bank accounts

There are way easier and quicker and higher ceiling ways for them to get richer

I can’t imagine a more difficult scheme than everything that’s gone along with covid all to sell $19.50 vaccine doses to the government who then give to people

Using taxpayer dollars for a lottery that not every taxpayer is eligible for seems real fucked up.
But dragging out the vaccinated timelines could cost the the state millions if not billions in lost tax revenues over the next year.

But dragging out the vaccinated timelines could cost the the state millions if not billions in lost tax revenues over the next year.

I think there ought to be another way to convince people to get the vaccine, should they be inclined to get it.

Using taxpayer dollars for a lottery that not every taxpayer is eligible for seems real fucked up.
And these conversations always leave out the fact that up to 50% of the population has already caught COVID and now possess broad and durable protection... not only is it unethical to push this vaccine on people, it’s unscientific.

Places are offering gift cards if you get vaccinated at their business and even a Nascar track will let you take a spin around their track in your car.
I have had 69 vaccinations, got a pocket full of gift cards and drove my moms mini van on a 60 degree bank. Plus every time I walk by a 5 g tower I get an erection. Life is good Sherbros thanks to this vaccine racket.

They are injecting you with little nanobots that contain the mark of the beast.

Back